refusing a mandatory vax is not sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In simple terms mankind, minus those who ae in the Holy Spirit, ignore Godl

Over the decades I have witnesse how many not all, of the very wealthy continually destrooy the gifts given us by God to exist in this age. They go so far as to ignor global warming brought on by mankind ignoring the gifts from on High.
Years ago, by noting whatmankind is going, I realized that one day in the not to distant future, even the great aquifer will be endangered and possibly disappear.

Wathe the Gulf Coast and Floriday how the waters come ont the land more and more during sstorms. I have noticed the increase, while thos not aware think this has always been the case. No the sea levels are rsing faster than previously thought.

Mountain glaciation has decreased alamingly world wide, and the poles are also melting at a surprising rate.
All of this is fulfilling how the earth will ie polluted under its inhabitants for the fruiet of their diong.

If this is not clear enough for you, nothing will be.

DeanM

May 4, 2021

Over the decades I have witnesse how many not all, of the very wealthy continually destrooy the gifts given us by God to exist in this age. They go so far as to ignor global warming brought on by mankind ignoring the gifts from on High.
Years ago, by noting whatmankind is going, I realized that one day in the not to distant future, even the great aquifer will be endangered and possibly disappear.

Wathe the Gulf Coast and Floriday how the waters come ont the land more and more during sstorms. I have noticed the increase, while thos not aware think this has always been the case. No the sea levels are rsing faster than previously thought.

Mountain glaciation has decreased alamingly world wide, and the poles are also melting at a surprising rate.
All of this is fulfilling how the earth will ie polluted under its inhabitants for the fruiet of their diong.

Al Gore made a pile of cash off his holiness.

Dec 9, 2011
Some say that the vaccine might be poisonous,why did Donald Trump let them shoot that POISON Into him and Tucker Carlson too?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
We focus so much on what SIN is that we forget the opposite,FORGIVENESS!

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Im hearing so many christians talking about if the covid jab becomes law that they will take it because they will be bound to the law of the land and it would be sin to refuse. I do not see it this way. God never said that we had to commit suicide if the law mandates it. The ones that wont be obeying the law would be the people who try to enforce such a deal. We are not to go along with evil but stand up against it. Submitting to the governing authorities if this was to happen would be agreeing with evil if a person wont take it unless forced because they believe its evil. I guess I just dont understand why the double standard is so widely accepted here. If you are refusing to take it now because you believe its based on lies and darkness then why would it be ok to take it if it becomes law? To me thats no different then saying gay marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and then baking the wedding cake for a gay wedding because a law states that you have to or else. I think peoples hearts are starting to fail them because of fear.

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Of course it isn't a sin. :giggle: We're to choose between what is of God and what is of man. And when there is a conflict of conscience, choose God.

The vaccine is experimental. Lies have surrounded this pandemic and Covid-19 from the start. There is no reason to trust the rest of your life or your bloodstream to an experimental Covid-19 vaccine that's of course been lied about as well.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
FDA approves vaccine
(The vaccine) Is FDA approved though.
And Lord knows we should trust the FDA.

"Members, including the chair of the FDA and CDC advisory committees who make these [vaccine] decisions own stock in drug companies that make the vaccines." "Individuals on both advisory committees own patents for vaccines under consideration, or affected by the decisions of the committees."
The FDA, CDC, Media and Politicians Receive Money from Vaccine Makers.

Exclusive: Investments give lawmakers personal stake in biotech, health care
By Sheila Kaplan and Ike Swetlitz Dec. 1, 2015

Here's why members of Congress are exempt from Biden's vaccine mandate

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
(The vaccine) Is FDA approved though.
This approval means absolutely nothing. It was not a scientific or medical decision, but purely political. The same FDA which approved these bogus vaccines has recently WITHDRAWN its approval of the bogus RT-PCR test! Another political decision.

All the agencies which are meant to protect the public have been thoroughly corrupted and are WORKING AGAINST the general public. Did you ever imagine that such a day would come?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Im hearing so many christians talking about if the covid jab becomes law that they will take it because they will be bound to the law of the land and it would be sin to refuse. I do not see it this way. God never said that we had to commit suicide if the law mandates it. The ones that wont be obeying the law would be the people who try to enforce such a deal. We are not to go along with evil but stand up against it. Submitting to the governing authorities if this was to happen would be agreeing with evil if a person wont take it unless forced because they believe its evil. I guess I just dont understand why the double standard is so widely accepted here. If you are refusing to take it now because you believe its based on lies and darkness then why would it be ok to take it if it becomes law? To me thats no different then saying gay marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and then baking the wedding cake for a gay wedding because a law states that you have to or else. I think peoples hearts are starting to fail them because of fear.

Thoughts?

God bless you all
I can appreciate your point of view. Refusing to go against the will and whims of the world is not unpresented Biblically. It is not the same as harboring a spirit of rebellion. The Hebrew boys were justified in their refusal to bow down upon threat of being burned in a fiery furnace. The disciples were justified in their refusal to shut up when commanded to do so by the local authorities. Will some in the future take the mark of the beast simply because they are intimidated and fear being unable to go into supermarkets to buy food? We need to be good and wise examples for our children who may soon face the real thing. Their are plenty of good reasons to not allow our bodies to be manipulated and toyed with by the world around us. Our bodies are temples for God, not labs for mad scientists to putter around in.

Dec 9, 2011
Of course it isn't a sin. :giggle: We're to choose between what is of God and what is of man. And when there is a conflict of conscience, choose God.

The vaccine is experimental. Lies have surrounded this pandemic and Covid-19 from the start. There is no reason to trust the rest of your life or your bloodstream to an experimental Covid-19 vaccine that's of course been lied about as well.
Please don’t deflect your answer to the question I’m about to ask you to something else but please answer my question,I was just curious what should we do about the covid?

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Please don’t deflect your answer to the question I’m about to ask you to something else but please answer my question,I was just curious what should we do about the covid?
How presumptuous.

What are we to do about a weaponized strain of Corona virus, the flu?

Don't live in fear. Build your immune system up. If you smoke, stop! Because smoking compromises the respiratory system. If you vape definitely stop. Studies showed 20 something's and even younger, who Vaped, were more vulnerable to Covid-19. And even died.

Washing your hands is a given. Get outside in the fresh air and sunshine. Vitamin D, helps the body fight contagion. Open your house, apartment windows everyday and at night to insure fresh air circulates and freshens the area.

Many of my neighbors during lockdown stayed afraid and hidden in their homes. Not good. Breathing stale air, exhalations by all locked down inside is not healthy.

Some neighbors had family come over so they could all huddle up together and fight this thing as a family. They never ventured outside.
That's not good nor a way to stay healthy.

And again, don't be afraid.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

Sadly, and very sadly here in these last of the last days, even His own will often worship the creation, i.e. the false gospel of man made global warming, rather than the Creator.

Dec 9, 2011
How presumptuous.

What are we to do about a weaponized strain of Corona virus, the flu?

Don't live in fear. Build your immune system up. If you smoke, stop! Because smoking compromises the respiratory system. If you vape definitely stop. Studies showed 20 something's and even younger, who Vaped, were more vulnerable to Covid-19. And even died.

Washing your hands is a given. Get outside in the fresh air and sunshine. Vitamin D, helps the body fight contagion. Open your house, apartment windows everyday and at night to insure fresh air circulates and freshens the area.

Many of my neighbors during lockdown stayed afraid and hidden in their homes. Not good. Breathing stale air, exhalations by all locked down inside is not healthy.

Some neighbors had family come over so they could all huddle up together and fight this thing as a family. They never ventured outside.
That's not good nor a way to stay healthy.

And again, don't be afraid.
I had a feeling you were thinking like that,LORD help us.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Just a reminder of the Word, and at least three teaachings we are told the earth will lie polluted under its inhabitants for the fruiet of there doing.