Religious bigots and your understanding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I am aware that became the understanding of Orthodox Christianity.

1 Cor 15:
1 Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,
2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

That ^^^ is the essence of the Gospel.

okie dokie. :)

Before I go, Paul preached Christ as God Himself...... God’s Spirit clothed in flesh as a man working and appearing to man.

Dec 21, 2020
Before I go, Paul preached Christ as God Himself...... God’s Spirit clothed in flesh as a man working and appearing to man.
Please provide verse(s) to support that.

Jun 20, 2022
Have you read how your Bible was constructed?

Septuagint for old Testament and Latin Vulgate for new Testament?

Literally all Catholic translations and that's the ONLY BIBLE that fits Scripture, the Catholic Bible?

Jun 20, 2022
Makes sense to be able to deny Christ one should be using the Bible that those who profess to be Antichrist, the Pope, would use.

Dec 21, 2020
A hundred other Bible's don't fit Scripture but only this one?
Have you read how your Bible was constructed?

Septuagint for old Testament and Latin Vulgate for new Testament?

Literally all Catholic translations and that's the ONLY BIBLE that fits Scripture, the Catholic Bible?
Makes sense to be able to deny Christ one should be using the Bible that those who profess to be Antichrist, the Pope, would use.
You are not paying attention to ANYTHING in your zeal to put down something you disagree with.

Jun 20, 2022
You are not paying attention to ANYTHING in your zeal to put down something you disagree with.
I just Google searched revised English version and it took me to how the Bible was put together.

Are you afraid to look for yourself?

Attachments

Jun 20, 2022
Im on my mobile but look at my past few posts there's one with attachment.