Im 45 and you do not know your enemy.
Or have any respect for the power of satan that works in thse that serve him.As roman catholics do.
This isnt the 15th century
Roman catholics today know who they serve, and if they do not they are without excuse.
I smell a ban in the not-so-distant future.. just sayin'.. *on a completely unrelated note, who knew bans have a smell?*![]()
![]()
Catholics are not my brothers and clearly neither are you.
Antichrist and mother of all harlots is the Roman Catholic Church.
It has the blood of millions of saints on its kiddy fiddling hands and worships Lucifer as Mary.
As does every catholic who prays to MAry.
Every sacrament of this antichrist church is a carefully designed blasphemy against Jesus Christ
How dare you apologise for satan's church?
I smell a ban in the not-so-distant future.. just sayin'.. *on a completely unrelated note, who knew bans have a smell?*![]()
![]()
I am an olde fashioned protestant.
catholics are not my brothers anymore than satan is
They are liars like their master.
Every last one[/QUOTE]
I'm not a fan of Catholic Doctrine, or the Roman Catholic Church...
but I think it's prudent to make a distinction between an organization,
and all the individual members of that organization.
1. I'm sure there are millions of Catholics worldwide who have virtually no idea what their official church doctrines are on almost anything. (Attacking this group is ridiculous, they don't even know what they believe.)
2. I'm sure there are millsions of Catholics worldwide who do understand Catholic doctrines, to varying degrees, and have a sincere belief (devoid of any guile or dishonesty) that the people they trust are actually telling them the truth about everything.
(Attacking these people is ridiculous, because they haven't done anything wrong except trust people they thought they could trust.)
3. Let's not forget the whole scenario of Martin Luther. He was INSIDE the Catholic Church. He was a priest. He studied the scripture, in which God revealed things to him, and he changed his views to coincide with scripture, and he came OUT of the Catholic Church. I'm sure there are others within the Catholic church reading the scripture, and many of them will also change their views, and will come out.
(Attacking Catholics in general is ridiculous because we really have no idea which of them are already searching the scriptures, and sincerely seeking after God, and looking for real answers.)
There is no way I am EVER going to just chuck my bible, and pretend all the crazy things the Catholic Church believes are alright.
But individual Catholics don't need to be beaten to death my zealous protestants.
Individual Catholics need to be loved, and prayed for, by zealous protestants.
I am an olde fashioned protestant.
catholics are not my brothers anymore than satan is
They are liars like their master.
Every last one
It isnt just an evil aspect of this world.
It is the MOTHER of all evil. Satan's seat of power
no im not overlooking Islam Reborn.
Islam was created by the Roman Catholic Church to destroy christians, they could not destroy themselves.
Islam is a boogeyman latelybecause the Roman church media control has made it one.
We know now that muslims did not attack America in 2001.That was the knights of Malta run CIA. A roman catholic military order.
Muslims were merely the scapegoats for the mother of all harlots- the roman Church
When I was growing up in the 1970s I didnt even know what a muslim was, let alone had to protect myself against them.
I knew what a Roman Catholic was though. a Proven enemy of the body of christ.
As this is a christian forum , I think it is relevant that I expose the enemy of christendom, when that enemy has an agenda to remain hidden.
Maxwel why do you think I should be banned?
Because a woman said so and the mob jumped on me?
Or a specific rational reason?
no im not overlooking Islam Reborn.
Islam was created by the Roman Catholic Church to destroy christians, they could not destroy themselves.
Islam is a boogeyman latelybecause the Roman church media control has made it one.
We know now that muslims did not attack America in 2001.That was the knights of Malta run CIA. A roman catholic military order.
Muslims were merely the scapegoats for the mother of all harlots- the roman Church
When I was growing up in the 1970s I didnt even know what a muslim was, let alone had to protect myself against them.
I knew what a Roman Catholic was though. a Proven enemy of the body of christ.
As this is a christian forum , I think it is relevant that I expose the enemy of christendom, when that enemy has an agenda to remain hidden.
Maxwel why do you think I should be banned?
Because a woman said so and the mob jumped on me?
Or a specific rational reason?
HEY...Are you sure your not Jack Chick, because that was one of his conspiracies...at least his organization.no im not overlooking Islam Reborn.
Islam was created by the Roman Catholic Church to destroy christians, they could not destroy themselves.
Islam is a boogeyman latelybecause the Roman church media control has made it one.
We know now that muslims did not attack America in 2001.That was the knights of Malta run CIA. A roman catholic military order.
Muslims were merely the scapegoats for the mother of all harlots- the roman Church
When I was growing up in the 1970s I didnt even know what a muslim was, let alone had to protect myself against them.
I knew what a Roman Catholic was though. a Proven enemy of the body of christ.
As this is a christian forum , I think it is relevant that I expose the enemy of christendom, when that enemy has an agenda to remain hidden.
Maxwel why do you think I should be banned?
Because a woman said so and the mob jumped on me?
Or a specific rational reason?
people who make ridiculous claims such as this, and conspiracy theorists do not last long here,
This is a bible discussion forum, not a conspiracy theory forum.
The catholic church also did not create Islam. A sex crazed anti semetic pedofile did.