A nation at war doesn't attack allies.
That's awesome! I never looked at it that way and it makes total sense.
A nation at war doesn't attack allies.
Your only seeing me speak to Christians because this is the only environment you've seen me in.
Like I said before.. I don't attack peoples faith, I question their claims.
Why did you mostly all feel the need to attack the "Atheist position" once me and Colin left the room. If your strongest evidence for God is to love your neighbour why don't you start proving that to us "Atheists"
I beg to differ. Your post, #256, is a direct attack on Christianity. And your mocking of God's Covenant in the rainbow thread is quite clear. No, my friend, your disrespectful tone is not merely a questioning of peoples' claims, they are attacks. That said however, I'm glad you're here because I'm not afraid to be challenged. Being challenged strengthens my faith which increase my joy, and for that, I thank you. Hopefully one day soon you will rejoice as well.
If they are indeed facts... It should be no trouble for you to provide evidence to back up those facts.
I didn't said that they are all facts; but I believe that some are Ideas and some are facts. The law of physic is how things work in the physical nature, but it isn't referring to the spiritual realm. but when the two realm becomes one, then the laws are not in effect anymore, and which the realm will be without any limits.
John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. ( The Spirit that doesn't obey the laws of physic and or any other mankind laws)
Albert Einstein was famous for many things, but his greatest brainchild is the theory of relativity. It forever changed our understanding of space and time.
What is relativity? Succinctly put, it is the notion that the laws of physics are the same everywhere. We here on Earth obey the same laws of light and gravity as someone in a far off corner of the universe.What is Relativity?
[h=1]What goes around, comes around. What goes up, must come down[/h]
I didn't mock anything.. I told it like it was.
I explained how all religions have a rainbow story, because people didn't know how rainbows appeared. And now we know how they appeared and I explained how... And this isn't new information. Even my son learned this in school.
That's not mocking.
Let me ask you this:
Who or what caused humans to have the intelligence to comprehend the possibility of a higher power?
Hello, I'm new to this whole chat room stuff but am so interested in getting to know how it works and what things are discussed between everyone??? I'm a christian and believe with my whole being that I have a prophetic gift from the Lord and have been studying about it and reading the Word constantly and can't get enough of it and i need to talk with other believers etc about it.
Justin, hasnt the God of the bible done crule things to his own creation to make the changes he wants.
What is a spiritual realm?/
They may seem cruel. But it is only because we are so wicked. As a father must discipline a wicked, disrespectful, ungrateful, disobedient child who hurts other children. So our father must discipline us from time to time.
He disciplined us in a physical way in the Old Testament, because we did not have the Holy Spirit. That is also why He appeared to them in a physical way and with physical blessings and physical discipline. Also He needed to create the conditions necessary for His son to be born, to pay for our sins and free us from slavery to sin.
Now He guides believers in other ways, internally through the Holy Spirit by convicting us of certain things and bringing to mind His teaches in every situation. And also by changing the circumstances in our lives. And speaking to us through other believers. Also He blesses us with spiritual gifts now
Mark 1:15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”
Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”
Matthew 3:2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”
Matthew 5:19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
1 Corinthians 15:40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
I believe that there is a realm that is now living among us, that we cannot perceive it with our natural senses, that assist us what we do. I believe that each one of us has our own spirit that we has created or molded into our own likeness or they are molding us into their likeness; but there's going to be a day that they will play the roll of being our first nature and we be the second nature of some sort.
<strong>[video=youtube_share;Bnw-GeHjrQQ]http://youtu.be/Bnw-GeHjrQQ[/video]
Are we intelligent though? I mean, around the world we have three main answers.
1: We appeared from nothing
2: I Don't Know
3: Some magical being did it.
And even that being isn't understood.. He is mysterious
Are any of them really intelligent answers?
Well we know for sure it's not 1.
For some reason you have convinced yourself that "I don't know" is enlightened.
There is nothing "magical" about a being greater than yourself. What is "magical" even supposed to mean? He is some walt disney wizard to you waving around a silly wand and wearing an over sized robe? You are the one creating myths out of ignorance.
Just because you do not understand His ways and His power. Just because His ways are so far beyond your understanding that the only thing you can do is mock Him and call Him a magician.
Yet it should be obvious to you, that whoever this being is that created everything is must be very great indeed. Now stop being guilty of everything you are wrongly criticizing our faith in God for.
Do you understand what I am saying?
You friend, are the one who is making up fairy tales in your own mind about God.
You are the one determining what is possible and what is impossible from your own tiny perspective.
To the non religious its all magic, myth and superstition. Its not just me throwing words out there for effect. That's how non believers view it as.
I don't know is far from enlightened.
Filling in the gaps you don't understand with a god isn't enlightened either.
We don't have any gaps to fill. We do know why rainbows exist lol. We don't think He is "magical".
We are willing to accept that His ways are beyond our understanding. Because creation is evidence that they are.
We are willing to accept what science has shown to be true:
That space and all matter could not have been created from nothing, by nothing and for no reason.
If you don't understand Him either that is fine. But you are unwilling to accept what is obvious.
This has nothing to do with science, because you are rejecting science. You are creating your beliefs and choosing to believe them based on your perspective and understanding. not actual observation.
The Kingdom of God - is love, peace, righteousness and joy in the Holy Spirit -it's the washing of our mind, leading us to action of faith. It's not some strange mysterious thing, for Jesus gives it plainly so that all might see
What observations can you point me to then?