Occasionally I get rep power comments. I do not know how to read them though. I'm almost sure they are all negative comments. lol. That is fine. I just want to read them because I am curious of what they say. How do you read your rep power comments.
oh ok. I did not know that. Buy my notification say I have rep comments but it wont let me read them.
People do not give you a rep point if they disagree with you.
Hi Phil38111,
The only thing that you can read will be the comment next to the rep itself
Hope this helps.
Occasionally I get rep power comments. I do not know how to read them though. I'm almost sure they are all negative comments. lol. That is fine. I just want to read them because I am curious of what they say. How do you read your rep power comments.
Hi Phil38111,
Just FYI, you can't read reps. They are just kudos given to the individual. There is nothing to read. Every time someone gives you a rep, you rep-power increases. The only thing that you can read will be the comment next to the rep itself
Hope this helps.
People do not give you a rep point if they disagree with you.
oh ok. I did not know that. Buy my notification say I have rep comments but it wont let me read them.
Not true. There used to be a negative rep option, but admin did away with it. And a couple people have repped me, even though they disagreed with my post.![]()
When you get a notification that you have a rep comment, click on it. Alternatively, you can go to the Settings tab at the top of the page and view them there..![]()