Ephraim held the birthright (inheritance) for Israel, and Judah the Sceptre (Kingship).
1 Chronicles 5 1,2
So when you see Israel or Ephraim, as opposed to Judah, it is making the distinction between the Northern and Southern Kingdoms, as when the Kingdom split, Ephraim retained the name of Israel under the birthright.
And this little speech about hatred comes from a guy who would physically hurt me if he ran into me in the streets. You have zero credibility with me.
And this little speech about hatred comes from a guy who would physically hurt me if he ran into me in the streets. You have zero credibility with me.
Does Judah reference the church Spurgeoncy?
I take it as a literal prophecy. The Northern kingdom was chewed up and spat out by God. Assyrians invaded 721BC or thereabouts....
After that Judah took the name of Israel, as Israel under Ephraim had been literally divorced by God.
The Assyrians attacked Jerusalem circa....680BC(?) and then the Babylonian Empire took them captive 605BC.....so the young lion had grown up by then...to continue the analogy
---
But, the geneaology of Jesus goes back to Adam and Jesus is of Israel. I don't know where the Chinese begin or which son of Noah. Perhaps this is why they were chosen?
And scriptures are from Israel not China. Didn't watch the video. Am just ducking in for a moment. So later I will.
Scratches head....at a guess.
Hosea 5 describes the work of two lions, ripping and tearing.
So all the tearing finished AD73 with the end of Judah.
It started 721BC, but the work of both lions finished AD73..
Come, let us return to the Lord;
for it is he who has torn, and he will heal us;
he has struck down, and he will bind us up.
But I honestly don't know. It could mean that 2000 years after AD73 something happens. 2000 prophetic years is 1971 solar years
= 2044
But honestly, no idea KJV
There has been a lot of Israel bashing on this thread..
I think this will put the fact that Israel is God's people and will always be.
Ezekiel 36: 16-21 (KJV)
"16 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.
21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went."
Yet in 1948 he brought them back to their land and in 1967 he gave them back their holy city, Jerusalem. Now all is left to do is give them back the Holy Mount and let them build a Temple and Holy of Holies to their God. It is coming and was foretold in Daniel 9:27
I've read that the new temple will be built beside the dome of the rock, and that there will be a Christian building too.. trouble is I can't remember where or who I've read this. I read a lot.
How can the angel measure the temple in Revelations 11 then kjv?
Blade I hope you realize that in verse 20 God said THEY PROFANED HIS HOLY NAME when they told the heathen "THESE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD".
In simple English.... Israel told the heathen "We are the people of the Lord". God said that by CLAIMING to be his people, they PROFANED God's holy name.
Ezekiel 36:20 KJV
And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord , and are gone forth out of his land.
OK,,,,what are you trying to tell me..... it simply tells you the history between God and HIS people. Yet the Bible tells us he will bring them Home to him or at least some of them.
Make no mistake these are God's people and you would be better off to leave them alone.
Genesis 12:1-3..."God had told Abram, Leave your own country behind you, and your own people, and go to the land I will guide you to. 2 If you do, I will cause you to become the father of a great nation; I will bless you and make your name famous, and you will be a blessing to many others. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and the entire world will be blessed because of you.”