The Jewish brainwashing on evangelicals is truly astounding.
I dont think its Jewish. It comes from within the evangelical Christianity.
Othodox or Roman Catholics or Lutherans etc do not have this problem.
The Jewish brainwashing on evangelicals is truly astounding.
anf yet others make it an argument against the Jew The Bible says savation came thru the Jews
Can you clarify your logic to me?
God has a nation and this nation is full of the children of Satan? And satan wants to destroy this (his or God´s?) nation... its too complex for me.
Which Israel is God's Israel? The FLESH CHILDREN are not the children of God. Why is that so difficult to understand... God didn't say stiff-necked, idol worshipping, prophet killing, God hating, Jesus killing flesh Jews were his people. Why do you insist on giving blessing to a bunch of God haters? Worship is the only reason I can think of.
Everything yall preach goes against the bible.
!st born is blessed.
Flesh gets blessings.
God IS a respector of persons - nations.
Blessed without believing God.
Do me a favour and reread all the history. Thanks.
Dude, When you have TWO nations commiting Crimes, And you JUDGE one nation, and say you FEEL SORRY for the other. You are attacking one nation, and called a HATER..Not true! When we speak the truth about an evil nation to COUNTER your claim of them being God's chosen people that does not make us HATE a nation! Our ACCURATE description of the Jews is not hating a nation.
The Jewish brainwashing on evangelicals is truly astounding.
No, Bible says salvation came from Jews. Not through them.
I dont think its Jewish. It comes from within the evangelical Christianity.
Othodox or Roman Catholics or Lutherans etc do not have this problem.
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Salvation is of the Jewish religion, is what Jesus' meant here.
I.E. Jesus was the confirmation of the promise made through Moses in Mosaic law.
I.E. The Law prophesied Jesus.
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
And Christ was the son of David, A jew of Jews..
Thus salvation came through Abraham, Through David, Throught Judah, Through Jews.
Does it mean you worship Jews to make this claim?
No, No more than saying you HATE other nations by saying this,
You don't like allegory EG, and you cannot accept that Paul's letters are rich with cross-references and illustrations from the Old Testament.
Why don't you do your own translation.
"The Bible for Babies with the difficult bits chopped out"
--
Now you are attacking John 4 with your plastic tomahawk.
Sorry, I am getting fed up with this attitude.
Where does the Bible say Christ
was the Son of David?
Eklektos - chosen
Is used 23 times in the New Testament.
On virtually every single occasion it refers to THE CHURCH, (or if not, the Lord)
Kayla - be careful with your railing accusations.
You are starting to sound like a very hollow mouthpiece, and accusing people of Satanism for simply reading and understanding the Bible is a very shameful thing.
I think to be honest you need a lot of prayer.
if one reads the chatrooms long enough and listens to a few select people. they would see this in action. by what they say.
And your right Not all are this way.
I agree there are people who honestly do not know and I believe they are blinded. There are others though that do know and still hold to this false doctrine. I do not lump the two together.
What a horrible statement, "Jew worshipping religion"????????
In case you didn't know Jesus was one (Jew)
like I am shocked at the animosity of that statement
Im not accusing people of satanism. Im saying the doctrine is of satan and some have honestly been blinded by it and dont know the truth,while others are antisemitic in their hearts. And antisemitism is truly of satan. Im sure you'd agree antisemitism is from the pit of hell. Save your prayers for those who have antisemitism embedded in their hearts.