Replacement theology? Yes or No.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
thats not true, you have been answering with a bias AI that I personally have torn apart and you still stand on its answers as if they were your own. You must really think we are so stupid. I'm going to have to ignore you now as there is nothing an AI can teach.
I thought you said you used AI also ? Am I the only one who does not use AI ? lol
I know, I do not use AI because I am an old timer and can not fathom out these new fandangoed gadgets :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: GRACE_ambassador
I thought you said you used AI also ? Am I the only one who does not use AI ? lol
I know, I do not use AI because I am an old timer and can not fathom out these new fandangoed gadgets :)
For the Love of God! I use Grid 3. Look it up.
 
Abraham was a gentile.
Later on, God reached him, and Abraham became a Hebrew (meaning, one who crossed over the river).
During Abram time, the term gentile is not in picture yet.
The term Hebrew neither.

Time, place, people.

But we know Abram is from today Iran/ Iraq area, ur.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OMC
You haven't torn down anything. I stand on the A.I. answers I've given because that is what I believe and always have, they're just being communicated by A.I. to save me time from having to repeat myself so many times. Now you're playing the same game as everyone else. When you can't create a worthwhile argument against the scriptures and views I have presented, you bail. Too bad, but typical.
Grid 3 is not an AI
 
I attack the system, you attack the person this informs me that your system is not very sound.

You think there's a difference? When you tell everyone else that they are calling Jesus a liar, when you are the one who doesn't know scripture well enough to know that you're the one calling him the liar. It's the pot calling the kettle black.
 
Peter the Apostle

Acts 2:16–17

“This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘In the last days…’”

Peter says Joel’s “last days” prophecy was being fulfilled in his own time (Pentecost).

1 Peter 4:7

“The end of all things is at hand.”

1 Peter 1:20

“…revealed in these last times for your sake.”
 
During Abram time, the term gentile is not in picture yet.
The term Hebrew neither.

Time, place, people.

But we know Abram is from today Iran/ Iraq area, ur.
Abraham’s origin is Chaldean, pagan, Mesopotamian, and his identity as the father of Israel begins only after God’s call.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
Paul the Apostle

1 Corinthians 10:11

“…upon whom the ends of the ages have come.”

Romans 13:11–12

“Now our salvation is nearer… the night is far spent, the day is at hand.”

Hebrews 1:2 (traditionally attributed to Paul)

“In these last days He has spoken to us by His Son.”

Hebrews 10:25
 
John the Apostle

1 John 2:18

“Children, it is the last hour… even now many antichrists have come.”

Revelation 1:1

“Things which must shortly take place.”

Revelation 22:6

“Things which must soon take place.”

Revelation 22:10

“The time is near.”
 
James 5:3

“…you have heaped up treasure in the last days.”

James 5:8–9

“The coming of the Lord is at hand… the Judge is standing at the door.”

Summary: James speaks as if judgment was imminent.


Jude 1:18

“In the last time there will be scoffers…”

Then says those scoffers are already present.

Summary: Jude sees “last days” conditions as currently unfolding.
 
Some are saying melchezedec is shem. I think that is possible.
The bible does not say other than Shem has a linage recorded but
I could of sworn you said in a previous post that you used AI - I must be mistaken - There was no need to pull your hair out over my comment though - it was not an attack :O
When you get attacked as much as do you get gun shy. Apologies for the hair pulling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WayneNSO
Some are saying melchezedec is shem. I think that is possible.
Haha, I didn't finish your question before answering another, my bad. Genesis gives Shem a full genealogy and lifespan (Genesis 11:10–11) while Melchizedek appears with no genealogy, no father, no mother, no beginning of days, no end of life (Hebrews 7:3), which is the exact opposite of Shem’s recorded lineage; the only real argument for Shem is that he lived long enough to overlap Abraham chronologically, but Hebrews uses Melchizedek’s lack of recorded ancestry as a theological point, meaning the Shem identification collapses because Shem’s ancestry is recorded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
The bible does not say other than Shem has a linage recorded but

When you get attacked as much as do you get gun shy. Apologies for the hair pulling.
I think everyone should feel sorry for me because I get attacked by all sides because I am neither a futurist nor a preterist :) Waits for all the sympathy .... still waiting ....... nope its not coming lol