You are appealing to a larger prophetic narrative to argue that Israel's covenant participation must therefore be entirely future.
But that is the very point under debate.
Simply citing future restoration passages does not establish that no Israelite has entered New Covenant blessings prior to that future event.
In fact, Paul himself was an Israelite.
The apostles were Israelites.
The remnant according to grace in Romans 11:5 were Israelites.
If salvation, forgiveness of sins, the indwelling Spirit, and union with Christ are New Covenant blessings, then Israelites were already participating in those blessings in Paul's day.
So I agree that the prophets describe a future moment when Israel will look upon the One they pierced and mourn.
I agree there is a future salvation of "all Israel" in Romans 11.
What I do not see is the step where that future national turning proves the New Covenant was completely unavailable to Israel beforehand.
The issue is not whether a future restoration exists.
The issue is whether a future restoration requires a future-only New Covenant.
Romans 11 explicitly teaches the former. I do not see where it explicitly teaches the latter.
Again, no one is arguing that no Israelite hasn't entered into the New Covenant. We know there are Messianic Jews/Christians living inside of Israel. I'm not sure why you continue to use language to take steps backwards to make it appear as though something has been implied that is not being implied. What the Bible shows us is that many more Israelites will be brought into the New Covenant during the time of the final Tribulation period and into the Millennial Kingdom period than any prior previous period of their history. The Bible tells you this outright and directly in Isaiah 54.