This is all that I really need to know from you. The rest I can extrapolate.“What I don't agree with is the testing against scripture that you won't do just because someone presents their argument formatted by AI.”
everything I post is flooded with scripture I study daily have for a little while now ……I stopped reading through the ai arguments because they go off the rail part way through and I don’t want to waste my time fact checking and showing why it’s wrong …..I’m too old for that brother.
Look through this forum for the past two years ….. you will find arguments between to parties about the same subject both using si to “ present and format thier “arguments “ but the si is contradicting and arguing against itself lol no different from two people with opposing ideas about the same Bible …..
ai doesn’t change anything you can be a pre true believer before you start with ai and create an argument for pre trib . You can then do the exact same thing with post trib . Just like himans do it will emphasize whatever the argument is by choosing verses and ignoring or “ interpreting “ others away that condtradict it
In this forum what I’m saying is tangibly observable . You can find arguments based on the two parties using ai …….. totally opposed to the other . Instead of arguing and disagreeing themselves lol they just let ai argue for them
again though I’m not going to read through ai arguments and then spend my time searching quoting verses and explaining in order to argue with the ai hahaha that’s silly ( but that’s only an old man’s view partner ) you have your own
I’m pretty sure Christian’s knew what they needed to before ai became the new thing . Shoot I grew up on about a ten pound actual book used for cross referencing called an exhaustive concordance …… it also had all the verses from the Bible and lots of study references for understanding things so I get the use of a huge data base to study .
That’s all ai is useful for biblically . Interpreting the Bible isn’t a good use for ai. But again for like the tenth time that’s just what I think no more or less . Whatever you think is valid for you also . My point in even addressing the repetetive ai responses is I’m not interested it’s a waste of my time I’ve already been convinced of it’s major flaws again , not to prove anything to you or try to convince you to change anything but I’m conviced ai is a waste of my time ….. could be because I’m in my seventh decade . But I know I’m not interested in repetetively reading through ai arguments that aren’t correct in my view from what I’ve already studied and come to in my view a sound place .
It seems to me like some of you guys think you are teachers and are trying to teach everyone but there’s a teaching forum here . Where the teachers are meant to teach people .
discussions are different sometimes two people don’t agree and that’s ok . There are lots of reasons why I believe what I do some things I don’t know or have a clue about but other things I think I do grasp well according to what the Bible actually just says plainly.
again im not here to teach you to believe what I do but to discuss ideas about the Bible . If I was a teacher I would post in the forum where people look to be taught . Is alright if you don’t agree with everything I say im alright with that and it’s alright that I don’t agree with everything you say im ok with that .
Im not interested in arguing with aI though that’s all im saying others here are you guys should argue your views against other ai views and see if it solves anything or of then it becomes about “ who knows how to correctly use the ai” and just remains the same opposing views as always
Im definately to the point I’ll ignore the ai stuff it seems to be really growing here a few years ago people just came and discussed and argued that way lol
"What is the trigger/precursor event that literally causes the literal Second Coming to the literal earth"?
"Is Christ Jesus coming again bodily to the EARTH where every eye will see Him, in order to reign and rule from His throne in Jerusalem? Yes or no?"