Replacement theology.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Saints sorry can't express how much this false teaching is. I see once again we have a few in your face teaching threads about this lie.
I think I went for to toe with a certain one who was banned from here but has returned under a new name.....anyways...
This theology was taught in the churches a time before and is actually anti semitism.
To say that the church replaces israel or Israel joins the church or the church supersedes Israel is a lie. I'm sure paul would of told us straight up.
To believe this lie one would have to tell God he's a covenant breaker. You would have to change events in the end game book revelation to fit the lie.
It really bothers me that the moderators allow this theology to be expressed on the chat. It is as I said anti-semitism.

Jews don't become christian. Christians don't become jews. .......But we do become one in Christ......how we get there is the greatest story ever told.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Saints sorry can't express how much this false teaching is. I see once again we have a few in your face teaching threads about this lie.
I think I went for to toe with a certain one who was banned from here but has returned under a new name.....anyways...
This theology was taught in the churches a time before and is actually anti semitism.
To say that the church replaces israel or Israel joins the church or the church supersedes Israel is a lie. I'm sure paul would of told us straight up.
To believe this lie one would have to tell God he's a covenant breaker. You would have to change events in the end game book revelation to fit the lie.
It really bothers me that the moderators allow this theology to be expressed on the chat. It is as I said anti-semitism.

Jews don't become christian. Christians don't become jews. .......But we do become one in Christ......how we get there is the greatest story ever told.
You cannot understand the bible properly with replacement theology.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
To say that the church replaces israel or Israel joins the church or the church supersedes Israel is a lie.
Correct. Romans 9 through 11 clearly lays out the truth. God has a distinct plan for the Church, but He also has a distinct plan for Israel on earth. This is backed up by a multitude of prophecies in the OT.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
ISAIAH 66: THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL AFTER THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST

PEACE AND SUBMISSION OF THE GENTILES
For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

JERUSALEM A SOURCE OF COMFORT
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

ENEMIES JUDGED, GOD’S SERVANTS BLESSED
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

ARMAGEDDON
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

JEWISH HYPOCRITES TO BE DESTROYED
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

THE JUDGMENT OF ALL NATIONS
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

CHRIST’S GLORY TO BE DECLARED AMONG THE GENTILES
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow,to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

JERUSALEM THE CENTRE OF WORSHIP ON EARTH
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

THE LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD RESTORED
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

REDEEMED ISRAEL TO REMAIN ETERNAL
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

JERUSALEM THE CENTRE OF WORSHIP ON EARTH
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

ETERNAL HELL FOR SINNERS
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
When the Lord created the Hebrew race, the world was in a terrible state of idol worship and injustice. The Lord worked with this race, and even though they often failed, we would be in a terrible fix if the Hebrews weren't made the caretakers of the words of the Lord. They have been promised that God will never forsake them, even though they have been blinded to Christ for our sakes.

Those who curse them are under a curse from the Lord, those who bless them will be blessed.

Jan 12, 2019

Nowadays, people are smarter. They will say God always meant Israel to be those who believed in the gospel.

So the church has not replaced Israel, instead the church was always Israel from the beginning.

So its a tautological argument, true by definition.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Is it not written in the Epistles that all who come to Jesus-Yeshua are fellow heirs with Israel?

Is not the new chosen city of God the New Jerusalem to come down from Him, by His Hand?

It is written and true that there is but One God, and His people are the ones He has chosen. Are we not chosen "elected
along with Israel?

All who truly believe are Jews by translation for all who praise God are such.

Do not be counted with those who say they are Jews but are not.

All is in the Word.

Jun 11, 2020

Brother, you address a very valid point. But banning discussion on it is counterproductive. All true learning is the result of being faced with ALL points of view, and deciding by sustained logical argument, which is correct. Here is my understanding. But first, why did this doctrine arise?

The doctrine that Israel is REPLACED by the Church has TWO main reasons.
  1. The first is that Rome, having shed its military armor, and taken priests clothes, needed an excuse to continue ruling the earth. The Lord Jesus had pointedly shunned this world system, refused to rule by force and guile, and even stated that His Kingdom was not of this "world". The Roman Empire, which, in about 313 AD became "The Holy Roman Empire", needed to validate its claim as ruler of the world.
  2. This leads to the second reason. That is, if Israel as a Nation are gone, then ALL THE PROMISES must apply to the Church - which Rome claimed to be. All the talk of David's Throne, Covenants and defeat of God's enemies became the DUTY of Christians - Roman Christians of course.
So how did Rome manage to get such a doctrine in place? By TWO SIMPLE strategies.
  1. Allegorize the Bible, or take away its literal meaning
  2. Ban the Bible from the common man and say that only "trained" men may study and interpret the Bible
And how did God recover the truth? Easy;
  1. God allowed men to discover printing and other men to translate and print the bible so that everybody can read and study it
  2. God raised up men who studied the Bible as LITERAL. This does not mean that there is not allegory, parables, Types and shadows in scripture. It means that we resort to this only when it is clearly indicated
This immediately puts Israel back in God's scheme of things, makes the prophets of Israel speak of Israel, makes the Church a totally different entity, predict the second coming of Jesus, and gives a powerful and effective argument against Rome's rulership and politics.

Of course, over 1,000 years of false doctrine, and the power of the Roman Church to kill and persecute "Reformers", is not removed in a day. Added to this, many Christians who want to have their own agenda, still allegorize the Bible. It allows them to interpret it, instead of it saying what it means.

P

pottersclay

Once again my defence for this thread is to protect the babes in the word who are not ready for such meat.
The evidences of scripture that are used to defend this false teaching can be pretty compelling.

Let me point out a few things that may help those who want to understand eschatology ( end time prophecy).
In genesis the Lord created the stars, moon, sun, for times and seasons. All end time prophecy is a appointed time.
To understand these prophetic scriptures one must know and understand the appointed times.
These appointed times are the Sabbath and feast God gave to Israel which are observed even today.
These are known as shadows of the Christ. The events take place according to the moon, the sun, and in some cases certain passing of days from one event to the other.
Jesus fulfilled all but 3 of these events. The book of revelation is three fold. The ending of the time of the gentiles.
The wrath of God poured out. And the last 3 events fulfilled. That is why one must study the practices of these Sabbaths, feasts , and holidays. Not only will this help your understanding but it will amaze you and bring you closer to understanding jesus and who he is.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Paul told us straight up! Need to read his Epistles.

God did not break His Covenant with the Jews. THEY BROKE IT when they denied the promised Messiah.

There are numerous statements by Paul that clearly show the 1st Covenant waxed old and was REPLACED with the New Covenant, Grace. To call this a lie is to call the ministry, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus a lie!

Hebrews, Chapter 8:

6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Galatians, Chapter 3:

6Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans, Chapter 9:

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You can apologize now for calling us liars. I would have expected better from you.

P

pottersclay

God did not break His Covenant with the Jews. THEY BROKE IT when they denied the promised Messiah.

There are numerous statements by Paul that clearly show the 1st Covenant waxed old and was REPLACED with the New Covenant, Grace. To call this a lie is to call the ministry, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus a lie!

Hebrews, Chapter 8:

6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Galatians, Chapter 3:

7Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
10For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans, Chapter 9:

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

You can apologize now for calling us liars. I would have expected better from you.
Brother....the church does not replace Israel.

K

kaylagrl

Nowadays, people are smarter. They will say God always meant Israel to be those who believed in the gospel.

So the church has not replaced Israel, instead the church was always Israel from the beginning.

So its a tautological argument, true by definition.

I do hope you yourself do not believe this, because it is false.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Is not the new chosen city of God the New Jerusalem to come down from Him, by His Hand?
The New Jerusalem is the eternal home of the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body). But it does not descend to earth. It simply descends from Heaven to become a heavenly body which will give light to the earth in the future.

AT THE SAME TIME Jerusalem on earth will be redeemed and restored and will have a temple for redeemed and restored Israel. Which means that the kingdom of Israel will exist on earth after the Second Coming of Christ, and the 12 tribes will be settled in the land of Greater Israel (from the Nile to the Euphrates).

EZEKIEL 37: THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN THE FUTURE
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

“RESURRECTION” OF ISRAEL
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GIFT OF THE LAND
14 And shall put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. [“Spirit” capitalized]

JESUS SPOKE TO EZEKIEL [“Word” capitalized]
15 The Word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

DIVIDED JUDAH AND ISRAEL TO BECOME ONE KINGDOM
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

REGATHERING OF JEWS TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

ALL ISRAEL TO BE CLEANSED AND SAVED
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

DAVID TO BE KING OVER ISRAEL UNDER CHRIST
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

ABRAHAMIC COVENANT REGARDING LAND FULFILLED
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein,even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. [Note: The Abrahamic Covenant was reiterated to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob several times]

EVERLASTING COVENANT AND SANCTUARY ON EARTH
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

ETERNAL TABERNACLE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM ESTABLISHED ON EARTH
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

P

pottersclay

Hebrews, Chapter 8:

Galatians, Chapter 3:

Romans, Chapter 9:

And I of you. Paul is not a liar but if you read correctly this does not happen untill the time of the gentiles are done. So you might ask me to show you when this is done....ok here.

The Sealed of Israel After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

The same seal as we have from the Holy Spirit. Before the destruction begins. The seal mean we are God's property.
For by grace we are saved.

And is this not the whole of Israel?

Peace

P

pottersclay

And I of you. Paul is not a liar but if you read correctly this does not happen untill the time of the gentiles are done. So you might ask me to show you when this is done....ok here.

The Sealed of Israel After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

The same seal as we have from the Holy Spirit. Before the destruction begins. The seal mean we are God's property.
For by grace we are saved.

And is this not the whole of Israel?

Peace

Now I want you to just entertain this thought here.

Something faith based has happened to Israel for this to happen. For we know it is not of works that we enter.
Jesus said there will be no sign given except the sign of jonah. Pointing to his death and resurrection.
Upon his death on the cross a earthquake happened and the dead were seen in Jerusalem resurrected.

Could it be that the dead in Christ rise up first then we who are on the earth are taken to meet Christ in the air.........the rapture..... took place and as the world trys to explain it away like (biden will say it's climate
Change) lol ....Israel will believe our testimony and embrace Christ their Messiah?

In other words does the rapture witness to Israel the truth of Christ?.........just thinking😏😏😏

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The vice of replacement theology goes back a long way in church history but if we allow supersessionism & outward disdain for Jews to flourish in the church we are fuelling the common assertion among secular critics that this hatred finds it roots in the New Testament.
That the New Testament is an anti-semitic book.

We lose a great witness to Jews because of that. Are we preaching The Gospel of The Kingdom or are we jealously hoarding it?
How can we expect the Jews to take Isaiah 53 literally, if we refuse to accept Isaiah 54 literally?

May 29, 2020
God replaced the nation of Israel with the church of Christ made up of people of all nations - that is God ordained replacement theology.

Isa 65:15 “You will leave your name for a curse to My chosen ones, And the Lord GOD will slay you. But[My servants will be called by another name.

Peter in his letter uses the same superlatives to his readers that once applied to the physical nation of Israel:

1 Pet 2:9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God’s OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
What would be the difference between Anti-Semitic and Anti-Judaism?

To say the NT is anti-semitic or people are anti-semitic because they believe the NT is pure silliness. But it is sad that people throw that term around without any clue as to what they are saying.

To say the NT is anti-judaism wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Most of the people who think there are 2 gospels will admit that Sacrifice of animals has been done away. Along with the Levitical priesthood.

The bible expressly says there is no jew or greek. It is only people with confused eschatology that demand 2 gospels and demand a separation of Jews and Greeks.

There is only one gospel. At some point, it will be time to embrace that fact.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Jews dont become Christians?

A person who follows jesus Christus a christian, who do these Jews follow, how do they obtain salvation?

Merriam Webster
Definition of Christian

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ

E

eternally-gratefull

Hebrews, Chapter 8:

Galatians, Chapter 3:

Romans, Chapter 9:

1. Israel had no pet in the covenant. If you study the covenant. It was a one sided covenant. God put Abraham to sleep. And he walked down the center. He said “I Will” is noike the mosaic covenant where god said “if you do.../, then I will do...” And if you do not do. Then I will do this covenant was bound in God his promise and his interfaith only

God did not tell Abraham Isaac and Jacob if you do this. I will. He said i will?

2 the covenant in question is not the mosaic and not the covenant where any person receives eternal life

3 your request for an apology has no merit .