Replacement theology.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

i explained this chapter some pages back but it was ignored. As an example of what Ezekiel means see Rev.21. The holy is being prepared now and is complete when Jesus returns.
You spiritualized the chapter. stated the literal things will never come true, and turned it into a parable

sorry bro, you don’t destroy prophetic revelation like that, you did not explain it, you twisted it to fit your belief system

E

eternally-gratefull

Also KJV1611,
The idea that "Jesus paid for everyones sins" by having the justice of God exacted on him is heresy. The truth is, Jesus had injustice exacted on him by sinners.
So the though that he who knew no sin became sin for us is wrong

wow man, you just exposed yourself, I pray even KJV calls you out on this one

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Buts it’s not, it does not fit, and it did NOT happen before the cross

1. they were not scattered during the Babylonian captivity, many remained in Jerusalem, they were even allowed to keep a king until he was killed. They were not scattered until rome
2. when they were returned, did God do what he promised in Ezekiel? No, he even hgave them 70 weeks and they still failed to stop their sin

it’s talking about 70 AD. It’s the only one that fits

abundantly clear? Lol

only if you want to make it clear. Because you do Not want to see

read further.

27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. 29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. 30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will [e]loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations. 32 Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.

this has yet to happen, at no time after babylon, as I asked you to do, read the whole thing not just one part

i know I am prety much wasting my time, you won’t see it, even though it’s there in black and white. But maybe someone else will
Hi @eternally-gratefull ...
Is this not talking about the Millennium Kingdom?
I have yet so much to learn , but I assumed this is for the times when Jesus rules for a 1000 yrs...
...xox...

E

eternally-gratefull

Hi @eternally-gratefull ...
Is this not talking about the Millennium Kingdom?
I have yet so much to learn , but I assumed this is for the times when Jesus rules for a 1000 yrs...
...xox...
Yes, this would be the time when the whole earth follows the king in Jerusalem, where he rules with a rod of iron, where Satan is bound so he can nit deceive the nations, where lion and lamb baby and serpent can sleep together because God has restored things it would be a great time to live

Nov 23, 2013
like I said, you refuse to discuss scripture (all of it when it comes to a passage) and you will resort to stuff like this when you are backed into a corner and can not answer

news flash, paul said all Israel will be saved

the passage in question says they as a nation will be saved

the other passages you also refuse to discuss say it also

its YOUR VIEW they will not be saved, but as you say your to far out in left field to see the Bible says othwrwise

sorry , when you can’t even discuss what a passage of scripture says, don’t expect me to listen to you when you claim something else the Bible says what you are saying is not true
Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel (Israel 1), until the fulness of the Gentiles (Israel 2) be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved (Israel 1 & Israel 2): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

ALL ISRAEL consists of saved Jews (Israel 1) and saved (Israel 2).
God hating Jews that don't convert to Christ aren't a part of ALL ISRAEL.

Nov 23, 2013
i explained this chapter some pages back but it was ignored. As an example of what Ezekiel means see Rev.21. The holy is being prepared now and is complete when Jesus returns.
The Old Testament is written in such a cryptic way that you have to look for Christ or the work of Christ in all prophecies to pin down the time period of the prophesy.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
The Old Testament is written in such a cryptic way that you have to look for Christ or the work of Christ in all prophecies to pin down the time period of the prophesy.
Yes it is. For instance, Hos.11:1 concerns Jesus as a child leaving Egypt with Joseph and Mary after Herod was dead, but the rest of the chapter is how those in Christ called to the unbelievers among them. As we walk along with our Lord, it becomes apparent when the scriptures speak of Jesus and when they don't. God designed them that way so that only believers can understand them.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
E

eternally-gratefull

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel (Israel 1), until the fulness of the Gentiles (Israel 2) be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved (Israel 1 & Israel 2): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

ALL ISRAEL consists of saved Jews (Israel 1) and saved (Israel 2).
God hating Jews that don't convert to Christ aren't a part of ALL ISRAEL.
The all isreal is the whole nation

Your antisemetism and continually calling jews God haters is starting to become offensive and racist I suggest you stop that non ensue

Until you came to Christ you were a God hater. You came to Christ. I guess you think you were better than them when you were gods enemy

Either way. You still refuse to look at the last part of the passage we were discussing. So your words mean nothing

E

eternally-gratefull

What we have to look for is actual events which are taking place

The messiah was told would do
Miracles. We was tile
When he would come (Dan 9) and what would happen to him

The fact those
Things literally happened shows
Prophecy was being fulfilled

E

eternally-gratefull

No. It's who he became sin in the eyes of that matters.
As our high priest and the lamb of God who was slaughtered what matters is he took the penalty of sin in our place. You nice for all time. Fulfilling the law he because a curse for us and in turn redeemed us

I hope people see that what sinners did to Jesus, they were doning to God himself.
I hope you see. They could do
Nothing unless Jesus allowed them to

Your are just as guilty as they are because your sin put him on the cross also

Nov 23, 2013
The all isreal is the whole nation

Your antisemetism and continually calling jews God haters is starting to become offensive and racist I suggest you stop that non ensue

Until you came to Christ you were a God hater. You came to Christ. I guess you think you were better than them when you were gods enemy

Either way. You still refuse to look at the last part of the passage we were discussing. So your words mean nothing
Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

This is the "all Israel" of God EG - the Israel where circumcision availeth NOTHING. Why do you insist on throwing God haters into this mix?

Nov 23, 2013
What we have to look for is actual events which are taking place

The messiah was told would do
Miracles. We was tile
When he would come (Dan 9) and what would happen to him

The fact those
Things literally happened shows
Prophecy was being fulfilled
If you focus on seeking Christ in the bible and stop focusing on seeking the Jews in scripture, then you will understand passages like the one in Ezekiel.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
As our high priest and the lamb of God who was slaughtered what matters is he took the penalty of sin in our place.
No he did not. The purpose of his sacrifice was so that sinners would see that what they were doing to God was wrong and thereby confess theire sins and repent of them.

You nice for all time. Fulfilling the law he because a curse for us and in turn redeemed us
Anyone who could fulfill the law is not a curse to God. Only lawbreakers are.

I hope you see. They could do
Nothing unless Jesus allowed them to
Right and I hope you see that God often allows people to sin against him without bringing immediate judgement upon them.

Your are just as guilty as they are because your sin put him on the cross also
Yes I know I am. And guess what? I'm truly sorry for having sinned against him.

My Jewish friend who loved Jesus and knew his Torah better than any pastor I ever heard was very wise. Theologians have bastardized the sacrifice badly it's almost beyond recognition.

E

eternally-gratefull

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

This is the "all Israel" of God EG - the Israel where circumcision availeth NOTHING. Why do you insist on throwing God haters into this mix?
That Israel of God was never promised land. Was never told that God would REGATHER them from the nations from when she was sent as punishment (lev26) and told when she repented of her sins she would return to the land given to their fathers (the land of Isreal) and REBUILD the cities and places that was destroyed because of her sin and be a sign to the gentiles that see her

That’s your problem you pull bits and pieces of scripture out of context and refuse to acknowledge it look at the rest of it

Back to the passage we were discussing yesterday. When and how did all that Gid said would happen take place. You have me two possibilities yet
Continue to ignore the rest

E

eternally-gratefull

If you focus on seeking Christ in the bible and stop focusing on seeking the Jews in scripture, then you will understand passages like the one in Ezekiel.
I focus on Christ and what he promised

If he does nit keep his promises like you insist he does not. Then Christ does
Not look very good.

E

eternally-gratefull

No he did not. The purpose of his sacrifice was so that sinners would see that what they were doing to God was wrong and thereby confess theire sins and repent of them.

Anyone who could fulfill the law is not a curse to God. Only lawbreakers are.

Right and I hope you see that God often allows people to sin against him without bringing immediate judgement upon them.

Yes I know I am. And guess what? I'm truly sorry for having sinned against him.

My Jewish friend who loved Jesus and knew his Torah better than any pastor I ever heard was very wise. Theologians have bastardized the sacrifice badly it's almost beyond recognition.
You my friend are in danger. I will pray for you

E

eternally-gratefull

I can only lead you to the water, I can't make you drink.
You can’t lead anyone anywhere if you are unable to sit and explain the words of God as written

All you do is give your opinion