Returning, wow so many changes

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
"Welcome."
"Very interesting. You may recognize this photo. Being there in 1996, experienced
an extraordinary occurrence, that three years later, in part came to be in my life.
I now know, there are things that are...unknown...and it is not meant to understand.
It is what it is...I also firmly believe....
'I AM THAT I AM'....is an absolute."
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • 1200px-Superstitionmountain.jpg
    1200px-Superstitionmountain.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello Rose, welcome back to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

welcome-back-smiley-emoticon.gif

1feabd539dae243aac37cfee3216a50b.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur