Revelation 20:1-6, No Physical Kingdom Or Humans On This Earth Are Seen?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
That's not where I think, that's what the Scripture says.

Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Here's the Lord's second coming:

Matthew 26
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
A Simple Yes/No will do, thanks!

1.) Jesus Christ Physically returns to this present earth, and sits upon a physical throne? Yes/No?

2.) Before Jesus Christ on this earthly throne, Nations of mortal (Humans) on this present earth will be judged? Yes/No?

Matthew 25:31-33KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
A Simple Yes/No will do, thanks!

1.) Jesus Christ Physically returns to this present earth, and sits upon a physical throne? Yes/No?

2.) Before Jesus Christ on this earthly throne, Nations of mortal (Humans) on this present earth will be judged? Yes/No?

Matthew 25:31-33KJV
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
I apologize for that. Here you go.

1. Yes
2. Jesus is sitting on His throne as He judges the nations of the earth according to how they dealt with His people Israel during the tribulation, Jacob's trouble.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I apologize for that. Here you go.

1. Yes
2. Jesus is sitting on His throne as He judges the nations of the earth according to how they dealt with His people Israel during the tribulation, Jacob's trouble.
John, Matthew 25:31-46 sheep and goats is nothing more than a (Parable) to (Herdsmen) explaining the Great White Throne final judgement in Rev 20:11-15 below.

Jesus Christ spoke in (Parables) to common people, fish/nets to (Fishermen) wheat/tares to (Farmers) etc

John you will closely note in Matthew 24:46 below, that the (Final Judgement) is taking place, (Everlasting Punishment) in the lake of fire and (Eternal Life) for the righteous.

John you believe Jesus Christ will return to (Mortal Humans) upon this existing earth, sitting upon a throne in Jerusalem?

John this will be the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin) who will proclaim to be the Messiah to Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate Church?

Jesus Christ Warned his followers against any man claiming he would be found (Anyplace) on this earth below in Matthew 24:23-27 below

Matthew 25:46KJV
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:11-15KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Jesus Christ Warned His Followers, He Won't Be Found Anyplace Upon This Earth.

(Go Not Forth) (Believe It Not)

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
John, Matthew 25:31-46 sheep and goats is nothing more than a (Parable) to (Herdsmen) explaining the Great White Throne final judgement in Rev 20:11-15 below.

Jesus Christ spoke in (Parables) to common people, fish/nets to (Fishermen) wheat/tares to (Farmers) etc

John you will closely note in Matthew 24:46 below, that the (Final Judgement) is taking place, (Everlasting Punishment) in the lake of fire and (Eternal Life) for the righteous.

John you believe Jesus Christ will return to (Mortal Humans) upon this existing earth, sitting upon a throne in Jerusalem?

John this will be the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin) who will proclaim to be the Messiah to Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate Church?

Jesus Christ Warned his followers against any man claiming he would be found (Anyplace) on this earth below in Matthew 24:23-27 below

Matthew 25:46KJV
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:11-15KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Jesus Christ Warned His Followers, He Won't Be Found Anyplace Upon This Earth.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
When the Son of man comes in all his glory...when...it is an event in history. WHEN...it's not a parable.

Jesus warned us about such claims because He's the only one who will fulfill this promise.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
When the Son of man comes in all his glory...when...it is an event in history. WHEN...it's not a parable.

Jesus warned us about such claims because He's the only one who will fulfill this promise.
You have been warned, the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin) will be revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be God Messiah to Jews, and Jesus Christ returned to the Apostate Church, (Read and Heed)

Jesus Christ Warned His Followers Below, He Won't Be Found Anyplace Upon This Earth.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
You have been warned, the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin) will be revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be God Messiah to Jews, and Jesus Christ returned to the Apostate Church, (Read and Heed)

Jesus Christ Warned His Followers Below, He Won't Be Found Anyplace Upon This Earth.

Yep, know all about it and thankfully I won't be here. I'll be caught up with the Lord.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yep, know all about it and thankfully I won't be here. I'll be caught up with the Lord.
Dispensationalism's Father's, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield Lied To You Again :eek:

There Will Be No Future Pre-Tribulation Rapture Of The Church To Heaven, The Church Will Go Through The Tribulation And Be Resurrected And Caught Up, At The (Last Day) Second Coming Of Jesus Christ.

(Second Coming, Last Day Resurrection)

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17KJV
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23-24KJV
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Dispensationalism's Father's, John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield Lied To You Again :eek:

There Will Be No Future Pre-Tribulation Rapture Of The Church To Heaven, The Church Will Go Through The Tribulation And Be Resurrected And Caught Up, At The (Last Day) Second Coming Of Jesus Christ.

(Second Coming, Last Day Resurrection)

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17KJV
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23-24KJV
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
You are trying to fit my Jewish passage into church doctrine. That’s a mistake.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

No Physical Kingdom or Human's on This Earth, are seen in Revelation 20:1-6 Below As Many Claim.

That seen below, is in the Lords "Spiritual Realm" 100%

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ,100% Spiritual Realm!

Revelation 20:1-6 (AKJV)
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
No millennial kingdom on earth is seen, none

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

No Physical Kingdom or Human's on This Earth, are seen in Revelation 20:1-6 Below As Many Claim.

That seen below, is in the Lords "Spiritual Realm" 100%

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ,100% Spiritual Realm!

Revelation 20:1-6 (AKJV)
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Yep

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This is unconscionable. There is no need to bump your own threads like this; especially several at a time. If other people aren't responding, it's because they aren't interested. Don't attempt to monopolize the forum.