How does one get the idea that it was delivered to James in 69AD?
James' zeal for Jesus resulted in his being the first of the 12 apostles to be martyred. He was killed with the sword on order of King Herod Agrippa I of Judea, about 44 A.D., in a general persecution of the early church. - The Apostle James Was the First Martyred Apostle
Beside the secular history, there is this...
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Oh, yes I did say James didn't I. I meant the Pastor of the Jerusalem Church, and James was until his death and I stand corrected for the most part. And I did read in my studies of another James who was probably the pastor succeeding James the brother of Jesus. Three different James' are mentioned in scriptures, and as much scholarly work as I've done I don't recall those finer points off hand.
Nonetheless, it was a continuation of the olivet prophecy and the Revelation was delivered to the New Jerusalem Church prior to AD 70 of course, as Jesus protecting and delivering His New Bride from the burning of the old whorish wicked Jerusalem. The other "historical" later publishing date claims are bogus and fruitless to pursue and will drive you into lala land.