RichMan

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichMan
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RichMan

Guest
Just an old saint here that God has blessed beyond measure.
I have salvation by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus.
I have a godly wife that has put up with me for 58 years.
I have a warm, dry cabin in the woods.
I have warm clothing.
I have shoes on my feet.
I have more food than I need.
I am indeed a rich man.
 
Just an old saint here that God has blessed beyond measure.
I have salvation by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus.
I have a godly wife that has put up with me for 58 years.
I have a warm, dry cabin in the woods.
I have warm clothing.
I have shoes on my feet.
I have more food than I need.
I am indeed a rich man.

Amen brother! We be rich indeed, and...

Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world [men] have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, [what] he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

A warm welcome to CC, Rich bro! :cool:(y)
 
Nice to meet you and glad to have you joining the discussions:) Enjoy your time here and may God continue to bless you and your family!
 
Welcome Rich man. Much blessings to you.

We all feel the same here with the Lord and our little pink houses:

 
Just an old saint here that God has blessed beyond measure.
I have salvation by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus.
I have a godly wife that has put up with me for 58 years.
I have a warm, dry cabin in the woods.
I have warm clothing.
I have shoes on my feet.
I have more food than I need.
I am indeed a rich man.
Allelujah praise the Lord. the CC caravan is making it's way to join you in the woods
 
  • Like
Reactions: SomeDisciple