RINO begs democrats to push for impeachment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Apparently, we are not drinking enough Kool Aid... According to Cheri Jacobus, a self-proclaimed "Republican strategist", Trump's administration is going to destroy America, with the help of the innocently naïve mainstream media. I kid you not. She puts forward that the media is blithely repeating much of what the Trump administration says as "truth".

When have ANY of you heard the media report ANYTHING that Trump says as "the truth" ? From what I see on the media, Trump could say that the sun is definitely going to rise in the east tomorrow morning, and the press would say that he is lying, and conspiring with the Russians to increase global warming.

The following is a quote from the ATT website (my email is there, so I get to read this kind of drivel daily). The first sentence should be a dead giveaway as to the veracity of the writer. A "huge" Russia/Trump scandal? Does anyone really believe that if there was ANY kind of Trump collusion with Russia, that the proof would not have been front page news right up until impeachment? How long has this been under intense investigation, using some of the best liars and manipulators the DNC can offer as "sources" ? 2 years almost?

The democrats have been studying one of the greatest propagandists of modern history... this is attributed to Joseph Goebbels....

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Here is the Jacobus quote...

Voters don’t know the whys, whens and wheres of the huge Russia/Trump scandal, hence their impeachment reticence. They generically understand bits and pieces of the Mueller investigation, but unless they’re engaged in daily fact-checking, they’ll believe, ingest and defend to the death that first narrative they hear.
If some catch wind of the correction, the response tends to be defensiveness, as they dig in their heels. You can’t un-ring a bell. Few are keen to admit they’ve been duped, choosing instead to side with the liars because the liars seem to be winning — or at least winning the news cycle.
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders claims to be bothered by charges that she lies, yet clearly is not disturbed enough to stop or quit. Trump lies with abandon on Twitter to his 52 million followers. And while much of his base is not on Twitter, the lies are amplified when repeated, supported and propagandized by the media they do consume.
Non-Trump media are routinely tripped up and slow to fact-check, opting instead to simply repeat the misinformation, acting as mere stenographers, or providing air time to Trump mouthpieces. The public has to wait hours for the truth and wade through a myriad of outlets to get it.
Democrats (and other anti-Trump voices) need to fight the daily Trump lies and distractions in the same type of venue and forum in real time. A daily fact-checking, anti-corruption briefing that follows the White House briefing or other Trump-related breaking news, akin to the opposition party’s response to a State of the Union address, is in order.

7seasrekeyed

I could call myself the tooth fairy or anything else but it would not be truthful. so, this person is a self described Republican strategist?

well I am the tooth fairy ...that's how that works

obviously a disinformation expert handing out disinformation for the left. Communist (they would never call themselves that, yet the strategies used are just about identical) strategeis...lie constantly and consistently and it becomes the truth

I just went back and read more of what you quoted and saw the part about lying...I had not read that before I wrote the above, but I guess it illustrates what I said.

you know what God says about lying...the devil is their father. I just pray all this lying gets exposed with the truth

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I could call myself the tooth fairy or anything else but it would not be truthful. so, this person is a self described Republican strategist?

well I am the tooth fairy ...that's how that works
Well, at least now I know who to gripe at for only bringing me a quarter when all my friends got a dollar!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
"Republican Strategist" reminds me of that Voltaire quip about the Holy Roman Empire being neither holy nor Roman nor truly even an empire.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Come to think of it, pushing for impeachment will only improve the GOP's fortune.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I just pray that most americans are smart enough to see all the liberal propoganda out there for what it is... lies, manipulation and extreme bias.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Here is the Jacobus quote...

Non-Trump media are routinely tripped up and slow to fact-check, opting instead to simply repeat the misinformation, acting as mere stenographers, or providing air time to Trump mouthpieces. The public has to wait hours for the truth and wade through a myriad of outlets to get it.
This is funny :) The first part especially, as if it is Trump's fault his opposition is incompetent :p

7seasrekeyed

Well, at least now I know who to gripe at for only bringing me a quarter when all my friends got a dollar!

haha

I must be 'old school' tooth fairy :giggle: