Romance/Love Stories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amberlynlover7

Lol no. I met my now mother-in-law on cc. She’s the one who encouraged us to communicate.
That good that u were able to findsome one in C.C through ur mother in law.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Ok how about a breakup stories then?
Ima write you a love story.. :);)

There once was a guy with no life
Who wanted to find a good wife
He met a nice girl
Who changed his whole world
Now they're dancing to Mac The Knife ♪ ♪ :giggle:

A

amberlynlover7

Ima write you a love story.. :);)

There once was a guy with no life
Who wanted to find a good wife
He met a nice girl
Who changed his whole world
Now they're dancing to Mac The Knife ♪ ♪ :giggle:

Ok but how did guy meet the girl? You want hear an interesting romance story download (1).jpeg

There once was a magical princess and a boy. They dance together in a ball room. And their soul actually bonded together through red blooded moon.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well if Jesus teachings on divorce teach us anything about his view of marriage then Matthew 19:10-12 is instructive:

10 Jesus’ disciples then said to him, “If this is the case, it is better not to marry!”
11 “Not everyone can accept this statement,” Jesus said. “Only those whom God helps. 12 Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marry for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

As a single I'm rather quick to point out that he doesn't correct or dispute the disciples' assertion that it is better not to marry (not that I'm in any way saying marriage is wrong, but we also can't say that Jesus preached it as a universal command (or promise) to everyone).

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I'm curious has anyone been in a realtionship or been married before. I would like to hear some love stories on u guys. How did u know that person was the one for u? Also what it like to be in a realtionship? I would also like to hear some tips on dating and being in a realtionship? How do you get ur guy or girl to notice u? How did u guys meet.
My three love stories were from before I was a Christian, and all of those women died. So probably nothing you'd want to hear in those.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ok then do u have a better verse that talk about realtionship or marriage then? 😐😐😐😐😑😑
There's plenty to choose from. Marriage was started by God, there are many good things about it and the Bible talks a lot about how good it is.

But that particular verse was talking about how nobody can go through life trying to do it all by himself. We all need other people if we're going to accomplish anything. Two people working at a task is better than one, and three people set on the same goal is a force that can't easily be stopped. You can't use that verse for marriage because you can't ignore that part at the end about three people.

If you have to have verses about marriage, try the part in Proverbs about a good wife. That's always a favorite of the "everybody should find a spouse" crowd.

G

Gracie_14

Loving this thread 😍😍😍😏

A

amberlynlover7

If anyone interested in hearing a love story or romance from me. Well there this person I'm in love with my mom has a vision on a person which she clearly couldn't see since that person was blurry like a reflection of a glass or a mirror. She said this person is might be someone I met before or probably I knew or be friends with. That person might be the same age as me. I kind of an ideas who could that person could be. So I drew a picture of that person and show it to my mom and she said that exactly like the person who she see. So ya I'm in love with that person. I would always imagine that person and write wonderful things about that person like a diary. I don't know who that person is. But all I know that person will always remain in my imagination and fantasy.

A

amberlynlover7

What the problem?

Eliza was feeling helpless for Hamiliton She meet him in the dance floor. Her sister also has feeling for him. So she decided to help them be together. It been 1 week for her father too meet Hamilton. And they eventually get married. Btw this musical happen to be base on the history of Hamilton. Which is a true story.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh ya let not forget what it said in the bible
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
You posted a very interesting perspective.

A

amberlynlover7

I will like to share u guys or gals 1 of my favorite animatic musical from Hamiliton. which so much heartbreaking and emotions to other people.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Never been in a relationship. Never even got a kiss. And I'm 31 years old. Sad, huh?

Guess I'm meant to spend the rest of my life by myself. In other words, I'm destined to be:

View attachment 195625
I’ve only had one relationship, with a guy who I loved. He moved away and that was that.

If it makes it better, waiting for “her” will be all that special when you meet. God see’s your hearts desire, and it seems like you’d want a companion. Give it to God, and trust He will deliver.

M

Miri

He was a year younger than me.
He told me he liked me and wanted to be my boyfriend.
I liked him as well we hung out a lot so I said yes.
He then said ok can we kiss.
I said, oh yuk
End of my first romance!

I was aged 6, he was 5. ♥️

A

amberlynlover7

He was a year younger than me.
He told me he liked me and wanted to be my boyfriend.
I liked him as well we hung out a lot so I said yes.
He then said ok can we kiss.
I said, oh yuk
End of my first romance!

I was aged 6, he was 5. ♥️
Aww cute 😆😆😆

L

LadyInWaiting

I'm curious has anyone been in a realtionship or been married before. I would like to hear some love stories on u guys. How did u know that person was the one for u? Also what it like to be in a realtionship? I would also like to hear some tips on dating and being in a realtionship? How do you get ur guy or girl to notice u? How did u guys meet.
I don't have any romance stories...:cry: