Romans 1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cologne

Jul 24, 2017
Romans 1 teaches that God gives up men burning in their passion for one another to a depraved and reprobate mind. Does this mean God has given up on me as a homosexual, not currently practicing but did it a lot, to my own shame and great sorrow? I beg and beg for Him to take the gay away, He hasn't and maybe that's the confirmation that He has given up on me.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Read before and after. This was a group of people who "did not have God in mind." They had chosen evil.

Cologne

Jul 24, 2017
But isn't that what I did by choosing homosexuality, I was taught that it is a choice and that one is not born that way? I was raped at an early age by an older boy. My doctors have told me that this might have spurred the homosexuality. I have done some very very evil things in my life, but the gayness is the very worst in my opinion.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
The fact that you seem CONCERNED about it, the ODDS ARE that you are not in a reprobate status. QUITE THE OPPOSITE, clearly the Holy Spirit is still working in you, otherwise you would not be CONCERNED.

Remember that while it is a sin, people today have made homosexuality to be a "super sin" compared to "regular fornication", but really, its not an UNFORGIVABLE sin.

God will not punish anyone for struggling with homosexual thoughts or being tormented by them, some people have thoughts about stealing , but they dont act on it! (remember: TEMPTATION is not a sin)

Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee <- is that the Bible teaches in the book of James!

What I want to ask you is: Do you believe the Gospel? Do you believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior? That He resurrected on the third day? died for our sins?

If you do, that is a SURE SIGN that you are not a reprobate.

The way to recovery is always the same no matter what the sin; Repent, confess, KEEP IT MOVING!

Proverbs 24:16
For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again, But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.

I know folks who have struggled with this, but after a WHILE they have been delivered. Just like any addiction, it takes a while to "detox" the brain and body. DONT GIVE UP. If you ever want to chat im here!

Lord Jesus give this man victory and overwhelming PEACE. AMEN!

Cologne

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you. Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I have accepted Him as that. I just struggle so badly and I feel that I just cannot go on at times. I never really had a father or mother figure growing up, so I had to basically learn right from wrong on my own. Unfortunately, I've done more wrong than right. I just hope that Jesus stays with me. Thanks for your encouragement.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Thank you. Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I have accepted Him as that. I just struggle so badly and I feel that I just cannot go on at times. I never really had a father or mother figure growing up, so I had to basically learn right from wrong on my own. Unfortunately, I've done more wrong than right. I just hope that Jesus stays with me. Thanks for your encouragement.
Jesus sure WILL stay with you!

He sees your heart

We cant choose our circumstances, I also grew up without parents present and I had to make the road by myself. It was rough and I paid for it, but thank God i went from the mean streets to the KINGDOM OF GOD, AMEN

It aint a paradise here yet, but it will be SOON once the Lord comes back (SOON) and sets up the Kingdom here on earth!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
But isn't that what I did by choosing homosexuality, I was taught that it is a choice and that one is not born that way? I was raped at an early age by an older boy. My doctors have told me that this might have spurred the homosexuality. I have done some very very evil things in my life, but the gayness is the very worst in my opinion.
Listen to Hevosmies Cologne. It is good advice. We have all done many evil things, and we are guilty of harboring even more evil thoughts. We all still struggle with our flesh along with its bad habits. Some have just been struggling longer and are more experienced in such.

Quit beating yourself up, when these thoughts pop into your mind. Those are fiery darts from the dark side. Satan will not turn loose of you without a fight. Stay prayed up, which is like soaking your leather shield with water, so you can quench those darts (see Ephesians 6:16). :cool:

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Romans 1 teaches that God gives up men burning in their passion for one another to a depraved and reprobate mind. Does this mean God has given up on me as a homosexual, not currently practicing but did it a lot, to my own shame and great sorrow? I beg and beg for Him to take the gay away, He hasn't and maybe that's the confirmation that He has given up on me.
Just out of curiosity do you attend a church? Is there anyone you can talk to or confide in? And God is not going to "zap" you and take away you being gay. It's like an alcoholic who takes one day at a time and each of those one days at a time he does not drink. This does not mean he's no longer an alcoholic. Some still stumble even after years of being sober. And no, God has not given up on you. Remember He says, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Also, a verse that gives me confort is Psalm 103:14, "For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust." Take God at His word!

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Nov 23, 2013
My oldest son just told us about a month ago that he was gay. It was a shock but you know what, I love him just as today as I did before I found out. I’m an evil earthly father and i still love him. Image how much more our Heavenly Father loves us.

Homosexuality is no worse a sin than any of the other sins that we all do everyday. Our relationship with God comes from opening our hearts to him and loving one another. God will take care fixing our sins.

God bless you brother!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Have you not read there is but one sin that is (possibly) unpardonable, that being the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

It is certain the womanizer, the adulterer, the murderer and mdore have struggles just as do you. YOu cannot know Jesus Christ is Lord if it is not of the Holy Spirit……….trust God, not flesh, not even your own.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
No..

Romans 1 teaches that God gives up men who disbelieve Him to a depraved and reprobate mind..
Men who are burning in their passion for one another already have depraved and reprobate minds..

All sins can and are forgiven if one believes Jesus and trusts in the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ.. One of those sins is homosexuality.. So if a homosexual believes God ( his teachings ) and acknowledges that they need to be forgiven for their sin of homosexuality and they trust in the atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ for their Redemption.. They shall be saved, like all the rest of us sinners who sin all the other sins that God has declared sins who are likewise forgiven their sins by believing Jesus and trusting in the Atonement Jesus has secured on the cross for them..

If not being able to cease sinning was a sign that God has given up on us then NO ONE ON THIS FORUM WOULD BE SAVED!!!!

Thinking that because of one sins, one is not saved is Disbelieving in the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ.. And that should be repented of right away without reservation..

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Remember no matter how bad you feel, you couldn't feel as bad as Paul. He claimed himself the "Chief of all sinners" so no matter what anyone has done, no one did worse than him in his own words. Read about Paul when he was Saul to see what he was like before he saw the light on the road to Damascus. God creates a new man in the way of a new heart, even for the self proclaimed chief of sinners. It is not about anyone judging you or your lifestyle, it is more about overcoming the flesh as many are slaves to the wants of the flesh, whether it be addiction from drink, drugs, food etc.

Galatians 5:17 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

1 Timothy 1:15 "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. "

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Have you not read there is but one sin that is (possibly) unpardonable, that being the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

It is certain the womanizer, the adulterer, the murderer and mdore have struggles just as do you. YOu cannot know Jesus Christ is Lord if it is not of the Holy Spirit……….trust God, not flesh, not even your own.

There are many who talk about what the “unforgivable sin” is and worry about it.

Matthew 12:31-32

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Which Holy Ghost is Jesus referring too?

During the time in which this event took place, people were still under the Law of Moses. In the timeline of this record Jesus had not yet died on the cross and ascended.

As such the gift of the Holy Spirit being inside us, as we know it today, had not yet been made available. Focus on what the Jews knew during the time that Jesus Christ was alive on Earth.

Why Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is unforgivable under Old Testament Law:

It is unforgivable due to its very nature. It’s more than just separation from God, it’s severing the relationship.

According to the law the Scribes and Pharisees were under, the penalty for EVERY sin was death. To escape that punishment, someone or something innocent had to die in the sinners place. But there were some sins that called for the death penalty WITHOUT the option of a sacrificial atonement for the sin.

Blasphemy was one such sin. And the real truth is that the Scribes and Pharisees KNEW that.

If you want to see one of many examples you can read Leviticus 24:10-23.

When Jesus reminded them of the sin they had just committed, they didn’t argue the point. That’s why Jesus followed up by saying the men of Nineveh will look upon the Pharisees and say, “We were bad, but you guys are WAY beyond us. At least we repented!” (in so many words…)

Blasphemy is a sin that will not be forgiven, not a sin that cannot be forgiven.

This is an important, if subtle distinction, because many sins will not be forgiven, not because God cannot or is unwilling to forgive the sins, but because the sinner has removed himself from the realm of worshiping God. His sacrificial atonement would not be accepted and therefore the sinner must die.

God will not go against our free will. If we do not change our hearts to accept forgiveness, then God will not force it upon us. Therefore it will not be forgiven automatically, because it stops the mechanism of forgiveness from working.

Luckily, there was a way out of it: True repentance. To repent means to regret, feel sorry for the action, want to correct the error and make it right. Old Testament scripture promises forgiveness to any wicked person who repents and turns to God.

Isaiah 55:7 “Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to God, and he will have mercy on him… for he will freely pardon.” Our God is a loving God.

And that’s under the Law. How much more willing is God to forgive now under grace?

According to 1st John 1:9, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from unrighteousness.”

The key thing for us to remember when reading these records in the gospels about the "unforgivable sin" is that Jesus was speaking as one under the Law of Moses to others under the Law.

There are passages in scripture recording things that were "unforgivable" under the Law but were forgiven under certain circumstances involving repentance. But even if that were not the case, we who have received grace through Jesus Christ are no longer under the Law. Therefore, the fact that something may not have been forgivable under the Law does not mean that it is unforgivable now. Consider the testimony of the "apostle" Paul on this matter:

Acts 13:38-39 kjv

"38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Through Christ, we can be made righteous, even from sins that were unforgivable under the Law of Moses."

Jun 25, 2015
The fact that you seem CONCERNED about it, the ODDS ARE that you are not in a reprobate status. QUITE THE OPPOSITE, clearly the Holy Spirit is still working in you, otherwise you would not be CONCERNED.

Remember that while it is a sin, people today have made homosexuality to be a "super sin" compared to "regular fornication", but really, its not an UNFORGIVABLE sin.

God will not punish anyone for struggling with homosexual thoughts or being tormented by them, some people have thoughts about stealing , but they dont act on it! (remember: TEMPTATION is not a sin)

Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee <- is that the Bible teaches in the book of James!

What I want to ask you is: Do you believe the Gospel? Do you believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior? That He resurrected on the third day? died for our sins?

If you do, that is a SURE SIGN that you are not a reprobate.

The way to recovery is always the same no matter what the sin; Repent, confess, KEEP IT MOVING!

Proverbs 24:16
For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again, But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.

I know folks who have struggled with this, but after a WHILE they have been delivered. Just like any addiction, it takes a while to "detox" the brain and body. DONT GIVE UP. If you ever want to chat im here!

Lord Jesus give this man victory and overwhelming PEACE. AMEN!
AMEN. May you give him PEACE and help him Father to submit to You and to resist the devil, not by his strength but by Yours. Amen

Jun 25, 2015
Praise God! It's a proof that you need God in your life. Just depend on Him and He will never fail you. God be with you brother. :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
God's Spirit came upon many long vefore our blessed Savior's advent, otherwise there would never have been prophets or any of the hoy men unti our Lord came for the salvation of all, the Jew first and then the Greek (gentile.)

Just as the apostle on the boat on Galilee said dto the othe when one had reported seeing Jesus walking on the water, that he must have seen His Ghost, and in other versions His Angel...

So it is in the Old testament. It was there for all who believed, but not freely as it has beensince Jesus sent the Holy Ghost to dwell in each of us...………

PS, how could there have been any holy peple before Jesus unles He had taught them before, for no man can believe unless it is from the Father...

Apr 15, 2017
Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

They attributed nature to God, or did not believe in a higher power that created all things.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

They did not like to retain God in their knowledge, which they did not want to believe in a higher power, a personal God that created all things, and wants people to operate by the 2 greatest laws love God, and love people.

All sin is unrighteousness, and if you offend in the least of the law you offend in all.

Creation testifies that there is a higher power, God, that created all things, and of His attributes, which one of them is love for He provided food, and the means to make clothing, and shelter, so the world is without excuse, and cover the 2 greatest laws love God, and love people, and love is the fulfilling of the law.

If a person believes in a higher power that created all things it would seem like God would not turn them over to a reprobate mind, but they have to give up their sins.

There is many people that hold unto sin that claim God and Christ, which one of them is loving money and material things above their needs, which Paul said they are nothing, and have erred from the faith, and James said their faith is dead, and John said the love of God does not dwell in them.

For God loves people, and for them to help the poor and needy, and only blesses us with our needs not our wants.

This is a sin that many people do that claim God and Christ which you can see it a lot in America.

All sin can be forgiven but we cannot hold unto sin.

Also no person says Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

And those that confess Jesus is come in the flesh is of God.

And no person comes to the Son unless the Father draws them.

And Peter said Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and Jesus said flesh and blood did not reveal that to him but the Father.

Which there are many people who are gay who confess these things so they would not have a reprobate mind, although they are mistaken to believe that God does not care if they are homosexual like many people are mistaken and believe sin does not affect their relationship with God.

God warns the saints of the new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, and people can still evolve, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior, but a good teacher and love, and evolved to be an ascended master and avatar, and do not acknowledge a personal God, but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power.

Which they will forbid to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, and command to abstain from meats being a vegan.

Which the Bible says many shall depart from the faith and follow them.

Which the time will come the world will only want to hear the Bible that way and the new age movement will lead the world to the New Age Christ where they will believe they will evolve to be greater and spiritual.

Many people who are gay will follow them and believe their interpretation of the Bible is true.

But the New Age Christ is the man of sin who does not believe in a personal God and will cause the world to rebel against God.

Do not fall for that deception but allow God to work with you, and give up homosexuality for your eternal life is greater.

All sin can be forgiven, and if a person believes in a higher power, God, that created all things it would seem like they would not be turned over to a reprobate mind, but they have to get rid of their sins.

God did not turn them over to a reprobate mind because they were gay, but because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge not believing in a personal God.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And those that are turned over to a reprobate mind are way worse than only being gay, for they only go by the flesh God not working with them, which in the flesh dwells no good thing.

Not everybody turns gay as a result of being turned over to a reprobate mind.

Also temptation is not a sin if a person does not want it, and does not do the act.

My sister has a female friend that is a lesbian, and a deacon of a Church, for there are gay people that claim Christ but are mistaken of their wrong doing believing the Lord does not care.

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

They attributed nature to God, or did not believe in a higher power that created all things.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

They did not like to retain God in their knowledge, which they did not want to believe in a higher power, a personal God that created all things, and wants people to operate by the 2 greatest laws love God, and love people.

All sin is unrighteousness, and if you offend in the least of the law you offend in all.

Creation testifies that there is a higher power, God, that created all things, and of His attributes, which one of them is love for He provided food, and the means to make clothing, and shelter, so the world is without excuse, and cover the 2 greatest laws love God, and love people, and love is the fulfilling of the law.

If a person believes in a higher power that created all things it would seem like God would not turn them over to a reprobate mind, but they have to give up their sins.

There is many people that hold unto sin that claim God and Christ, which one of them is loving money and material things above their needs, which Paul said they are nothing, and have erred from the faith, and James said their faith is dead, and John said the love of God does not dwell in them.

For God loves people, and for them to help the poor and needy, and only blesses us with our needs not our wants.

This is a sin that many people do that claim God and Christ which you can see it a lot in America.

All sin can be forgiven but we cannot hold unto sin.

Also no person says Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

And those that confess Jesus is come in the flesh is of God.

And no person comes to the Son unless the Father draws them.

And Peter said Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and Jesus said flesh and blood did not reveal that to him but the Father.

Which there are many people who are gay who confess these things so they would not have a reprobate mind, although they are mistaken to believe that God does not care if they are homosexual like many people are mistaken and believe sin does not affect their relationship with God.

God warns the saints of the new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, and people can still evolve, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior, but a good teacher and love, and evolved to be an ascended master and avatar, and do not acknowledge a personal God, but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power.

Which they will forbid to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, and command to abstain from meats being a vegan.

Which the Bible says many shall depart from the faith and follow them.

Which the time will come the world will only want to hear the Bible that way and the new age movement will lead the world to the New Age Christ where they will believe they will evolve to be greater and spiritual.

Many people who are gay will follow them and believe their interpretation of the Bible is true.

But the New Age Christ is the man of sin who does not believe in a personal God and will cause the world to rebel against God.

Do not fall for that deception but allow God to work with you, and give up homosexuality for your eternal life is greater.

All sin can be forgiven, and if a person believes in a higher power, God, that created all things it would seem like they would not be turned over to a reprobate mind, but they have to get rid of their sins.

God did not turn them over to a reprobate mind because they were gay, but because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge not believing in a personal God.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And those that are turned over to a reprobate mind are way worse than only being gay, for they only go by the flesh God not working with them, which in the flesh dwells no good thing.

Not everybody turns gay as a result of being turned over to a reprobate mind.

Also temptation is not a sin if a person does not want it, and does not do the act.

My sister has a female friend that is a lesbian, and a deacon of a Church, for there are gay people that claim Christ but are mistaken of their wrong doing believing the Lord does not care.
Just a note to add to what you say about new age Vegans being commanded not to eat meat.

I know many New Age people, none of which I agree with, but as far as I know, no one "commands" them to not eat meat. They do not eat meat for a thousand reasons other than that. I haven't eaten meat for over 40 years as I love animals and cant stand the thought of the suffering that is inflicted on them (along as I said with a thousand other reasons). Also, you cannot be a true environmentalist and eat meat as its such a filthy business, cruel and the land set aside to feed these animals could be put to better use, for a more sustainable planet. Do not label Vegans or Vegetarians with "New Age" as some of the "New Age" ones don't even bother to cook, eat healthily or eat any food at all, but eat "vegan food products". I say a lot of them are doing this because they are dedicated followers of fashion (oh yes they are, oh yes they are).... But setting this aside. Many people don't eat meat for various reasons - mostly because of the cruelty in the industry being one of them let alone as its not necessary.

After all, in the case that we have new "spiritual" bodies which "eat" and "feast", I imagine then that The New Heaven and New Earth will be vegetarian - given that there will be no more death. The Lion nor the Lamb need not fear any man and can lie down with him; safe in the knowledge that he isn't going to be hunted, killed or eaten. I know this is slightly off topic, but not all Vegans and Vegetarians are New Age, but many New Age are Vegan or Vegetarian but as far as I know they are not "commanded" not to eat meat - (by whom? seeing that the New Age movement is a blend of any old religion/universalism) and if they are, it is because, eating meat isn't sustainable if you are an environmentalist which many people who are accused of being "New Age" are.

But again, not all Environmentalists are New Age and not all New Age are environmentalists (especially if they eat meat). I don't believe anyone commanded them not to as there is no leaders in the new freestyle "New Age" movement as it is pretty much an umbrella for anything certain people consider odd. But if they are "green" then they most certainly should not eat meat as if they did one iota of research, they would see there are a million reasons (even just environmental) that make it a no no. Just sayin...

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It doesn't say God automatically gives everyone who is listed in those passages over to a depraved mind. It talks about the people had every opportunity and time to worship Him but they continually grew further and further away until yes God can pull away and just let his wrath loose or let their destructive lifestyles to self destruct.

If your even worried about this then your mind couldn't be depraved. If it was you wouldn't care.

Homosexuality is often linked to childhood trauma or environmental factors. The recent massive test between identical twins, one gay, and one straight showed that both identical in DNA if their was such a gay gene it would appeared in both of them. Hold on to this thought.

So being born gay has largely been debunked. So what causes it? The study shows it is linked to environment. Also others studies show that the brain can change through trauma, habits, addictions or changes in lifestyle. Basically rewiring the brain.

This is why therapy helps with homosexuality to discover what causes could of made it where you struggle to let it go.

Because other studies show that homosexuality is fluent and there are more ex homosexuals than homosexuals. These are what I call the culture homosexuals. Or the ones experimenting from seeing their favorite music singer kiss or date the same sex but was as season and moved on.

But ones that truly struggle with it as if it can't go away have often spoke of childhood abuse or once experimented but like a sexual habit as pornography they kept playing into it until the dopamine in the brain links that action of homosexuality to something desirable.

Now in less you learn how to rewire the brain through Biblical counseling then you may forever struggle with it. And will just have to struggle with it the same way my temptations are with the woman. I'm married but with a culture so heck bent on promoting woman in everything not hardly wearing clothes. Just driving down the road and boom a billboard lol look away the Spirit says, then Satan says you can look for a minute no one will know, and then I choose. I get tempted all the time.

This was a physical explanation but we can never forget the spiritual side. Because both are connected and when both are addressed then the individual has the greatest opportunity for healing.

https://winteryknight.com/2019/08/31/new-study-there-is-no-gay-gene-that-determines-homosexuality

Sy Roger's was a transgender man wanting to become a woman. He was attracted to men. But he was freed from that lifestyle in Christ. His personal testimony is powerful and can be found on YouTube. He is now a Pastor who travels around the world helping churches know how to respond the LGBT community. Below is his website with all sorts of good articles and links dealing with LGBT information.

http://ex-gaytruth.com/encyclopedia/sy-rogers/

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't say God automatically gives everyone who is listed in those passages over to a depraved mind. It talks about the people had every opportunity and time to worship Him but they continually grew further and further away until yes God can pull away and just let his wrath loose or let their destructive lifestyles to self destruct.

If your even worried about this then your mind couldn't be depraved. If it was you wouldn't care.

Homosexuality is often linked to childhood trauma or environmental factors. The recent massive test between identical twins, one gay, and one straight showed that both identical in DNA if their was such a gay gene it would appeared in both of them. Hold on to this thought.

So being born gay has largely been debunked. So what causes it? The study shows it is linked to environment. Also others studies show that the brain can change through trauma, habits, addictions or changes in lifestyle. Basically rewiring the brain.

This is why therapy helps with homosexuality to discover what causes could of made it where you struggle to let it go.

Because other studies show that homosexuality is fluent and there are more ex homosexuals than homosexuals. These are what I call the culture homosexuals. Or the ones experimenting from seeing their favorite music singer kiss or date the same sex but was as season and moved on.

But ones that truly struggle with it as if it can't go away have often spoke of childhood abuse or once experimented but like a sexual habit as pornography they kept playing into it until the dopamine in the brain links that action of homosexuality to something desirable.

Now in less you learn how to rewire the brain through Biblical counseling then you may forever struggle with it. And will just have to struggle with it the same way my temptations are with the woman. I'm married but with a culture so heck bent on promoting woman in everything not hardly wearing clothes. Just driving down the road and boom a billboard lol look away the Spirit says, then Satan says you can look for a minute no one will know, and then I choose. I get tempted all the time.

This was a physical explanation but we can never forget the spiritual side. Because both are connected and when both are addressed then the individual has the greatest opportunity for healing.

https://winteryknight.com/2019/08/31/new-study-there-is-no-gay-gene-that-determines-homosexuality

Sy Roger's was a transgender man wanting to become a woman. He was attracted to men. But he was freed from that lifestyle in Christ. His personal testimony is powerful and can be found on YouTube. He is now a Pastor who travels around the world helping churches know how to respond the LGBT community. Below is his website with all sorts of good articles and links dealing with LGBT information.

http://ex-gaytruth.com/encyclopedia/sy-rogers/
David Bowie said the same thing later in life. Gabor Mate is a good source to look into - he is an advocate for things beginning in childhood trauma, especially addictions, ADHD etc of which he is one of the leading experts. He is really cool to listen to as well.