No sorry im not teading all that
And that is okay. Your work is brilliant.
No sorry im not teading all that
Right now we know the King will Return .And that is okay. Your work is brilliant.
Right now we know the King will Return .
You are living right in the middle of these two great seasons. You are carrying the very thing the ancient saints could only dream about—the internal power of the Holy Spirit—while keeping your eyes fixed firmly on the sky, waiting for the King to finish the story.
- What we want: We are no longer waiting for the Messiah to open the way to God—that job is already finished. Now, we are waiting for the King to return in absolute authority.
- How he will come: He is not coming back in Secret or in Humility. He is coming back to set up a visible, permanent kingdom Nation, to wipe away every tear, and to make all broken things right forever.
- Living in the Middle
Having walked through a many full generations of our own journey, you can see that the waiting isn't passive. It is about holding the fort and staying true to the pattern until he arrives for Some king Gift and Others get the other side of the Sword .
The king gGift bread and wine & The Blessing and the gratitude for the blessing that will be 3Full disclosure. I personally have not "walked through many full generations," and admire those who have. Such a long journey and incredible to behold. Nevertheless, I have waited for my opportunity to participate, as have many others.
Interestingly, there appear to be five qualifying factors. One of my friends thought there were eight, but has since revised it to five. Do you have any thoughts on this?
Im into the millions that claim or don't claim jesus .im not into the 144k group for all i know they Havent even be born yet and im sure there is no 2000+ year old people living still. What i do inow is a few billion meed jesus anointing Now. While Parah is still Quickened The Maun gruop of the anointing we must Parah! Im never change but i talking about Jesus make the flesh man weaker .Lets just go by the Spirit in the new creation Jesus always intended for many !And that is okay. Your work is brilliant.
Im into the millions that claim or don't claim jesus .im not into the 144k group for all i know they Havent even be born yet and im sure there is no 2000+ year old people living still. What i do inow is a few billion meed jesus anointing Now. While Parah is still Quickened The Maun gruop of the anointing we must Parah! Im never change but i talking about Jesus make the flesh man weaker .Lets just go by the Spirit in the new creation Jesus always intended for many !
Im one of many but they are scattered as am i.sepetated for myself from the choking tare.for other i see much to sway them into temption of the Flesh.I can only do my best to abide in Him im not here to confuse just basic Gospel and the many secrets it holds major keys to be closer to the source of Truth
Yeah chk outThank you, Frederickdoc. Your insight is appreciated. I am going to reread this thread.
Either your wisdom is so great I do not understand it as in many posts.Tell that to Jesus and the old widow lady .You just missed the peace offering .you may not have gotten filled in the king gift So you you hold back. All 100% is the The victory of war .Seems you rather war again again just not interested in the kings gift .it there to see what you give in return
Looks your coved all your angles ! I haven't seen anything posted on this thread awhile but I know how you post so I think you're about the upper hand I think not I'm under educated because iver education is exactly what you're screwing up for everything . I don't need to make excuses for you smart people you paid for what you got my what I got was paid for actually prepaid so yeah you're talking about something else you probably don't understand him and it's not meEither your wisdom is so great I do not understand it as in many posts.
Or your wisdom is so silly I do not understand it as in many of your posts.
I am sorry for I do not want to belittle you but you might have a problem with conveying things that is out of your ability to do so.
But you are doing the best you can do that is good.
Or your education level is real low, or you have been stranded on an island as a young child, or raised by wolves, or bumped your head real bad, or huffed paint and paint thinner too much, or was trapped in something that denied you oxygen for like 6 minutes before they rescued you.
But whatever the case as long as you are doing your best that is good.
But it might lead someone to believe something different as they decipher what they think you said.
I guess I am using this like fat shaming and gay bashing that we did openly in the 1970's that caused many people to change their ways.
For you might try harder to better convey yourself and study with the Rocky theme song playing to give you motivation.
But this is mostly a joke but honesty what are you saying sometimes.
I guess you are doing your best so I cannot fault that.
But the truth is you get a lot of replies.
Relate something that sounds firm and good you get little replies.
Relate something that is obscure get many replies.
Like YouTube if you are hated many comments because they just want to spew out their hate and disgust at you like human nature loves to do.
All the while you are laughing all the way to the bank as the money rolls in like a big dog.
They say with children negative attention is better than no attention.
Again I am joking.
But however you convey if not that well understood why should a person be upset at you if you cannot do any better than that being hindered by your mind that cannot convey it better.
I suppose we could be considered not to convey things that well when compared to someone with a very high IQ.
Some people can organize thoughts and understand things better and convey them better than other people.
It is it laziness and not caring about improving the ability to convey better.
Some people just do not see it.
But there is some things you convey good so you convey things ying and yang style.
Yeah I put a little note on thread here and guess what your reqly is awesomeLooks your coved all your angles ! I haven't seen anything posted on this thread awhile but I know how you post so I think you're about the upper hand I think not I'm under educated because over education is exactly what screwing up for everything . I don't need to make excuses for you smart people you paid for what you got. mine what I got was paid for actually prepaid so yeah you're talking about something else you probably don't understand him and it's not me