S P R E A D a little Love to someone on christian chat :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Liz, your posts have been a blessing as well :)

BillyTheKid

Feb 17, 2009
Stephen63, always an inspiration. When I am feeling down he always puts a smile on my face. And is always willing to pray for me when I need it the most. God Bless you Pastor Stephen :D

J

Jullianna

Pastor Steve is pure awesomeness...as are Maxxx Power, Desert Joe, Windspirit, Sara, Dawnbreaking, Robo and so many others...

G

GreenNnice

Kiwibirdy, I was saying that those who Love God all the time in their singleness while prYing for more will have that void of loneliness that can come from singleness (been there, experienced that ) filled by Jove. And, 'by God' too. ;)

I have no more Love to spread individually but, again, know that what you say in all your posts is God-watched and you will be blessed for giving hope and happiness to someone(s). :) You give to the Lord when you help others however you can s p r e a d your wings. Thinking you can't list people and short sentence or two about them can be done anyway, even cliche', just long as what you say is spoken prayerfully from your heart. God WILL provide the way, he does amazingly amazing thing. Like close a house sale in 6 hours when He has other things READY RIGHT NOW for you to do. No, kiwi, I didnt know JR and CS helped each other write great, great books. That's neat to know and just supports what I already know....alone, we can paint a mountain slowly with spray paint (many, many bottles;) )But together with help God gives us plus His own, we can paint it quickly.:)
Thank you for your comments to me and others, you are, as singer Ray Boltz would say, giving to the Lord.
And as Elton John sings, for doing 'that' kind of giving, you, you will be blessed:)

N

nanabean

Well I have been reading here more of late than posting but I'll join in anyway :)

I could go on a while talking about everyone but like Grace said earlier some people aren't around so much anymore, but I'd also mention Dread Zeppelin and Nanabean, two great contributors here who gave me a lot of great posts to read and things to think about.
This floored me.....Thank you Matthew.....

I miss Dred Zeppelin and Nanabean as well!!! They always had something kind and encouraging to say to others...

Seoulsearch...all you have to do is leave me a message....you needn't miss me then at all!! (I write back!!!) and I have missed you as well!!!

Of course I should have had Nanabean under my honorable mentions! *smacks head!!* How could I possiblie forget her?? :)

Yes Grace.....you shoulda remembered me!!! hahahahaa!!! JK.....Please don't ever *smack your head* on MY account!!! You know I think your awesome!

I love Nanabean too. :) She's a sweetheart and a lot of fun.
Aawwww....shucks Jullianne...thanks, I think your fun and sweet too!!!!

OK.......So, as I have already confessed to, (in a thread I started this morning elsewhere....)...I read often, but I seldom post anything anymore. I even many times read without logging in, knowing I probably won't post. I used to try to post when I felt I may be helpful, or even sometimes just for fun but I haven't been in to post for quite some time. This is for several reasons, but I do have to say one of the reasons was because the forum I am always most drawn to, is the singles forum.....and I ain't single!!! I just never wished to come across like "aren't I the best?" when being married or being single neither one makes us any better or worse than each other. You singles just happen to have the best posts!! Fun, ingenious, insightful, twisted, "spot on", thoughtful, ROFLfunny, intelligent, caring and just plain interesting! YOU figure out who is which!!! hahhaha!!!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
NANA!!!

So glad to see you!!! You are always welcome to hang out with us singles :D. I love your insights and stories of how you met "Papa Bean". In fact, there have been times I've prayed that I would someday have a marriage like "Nana's and Papa Bean's." :)

It's so rare to find someone with a happy, Godly marriage these days--PLEASE keep on reminding us that it actually does exist--you are helping to prepare many of us for the marriage God may have for us someday.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Someone else I forgot to mention (sorry!!) is Alayna J... If any of you are here in the early morning (well... early morning to me :)), Alayna is almost always here listening to and encouraging someone, especially many of our younger friends out there.

Sometimes I like to just listen in while I'm getting ready for work... she always has something kind to say to someone and maintains a positive atmosphere in the room--very helpful first thing in the morning. Plus, she's fun to talk to!! :p

T

thimsrebma

Hey ya'll as this day is progressing I keep on checking in on some posts and I have become very appreciative of the variety in our threads. I like how we post threads that are just silly and playful, things that are more contemplative and things that require biblical study. This is what fellowship is all about. Hanging with folk that love Jesus, talking about the issues of the heart, getting encouragement from one another, entertaining one another and loving each other.

I LOVE YA'LL!

E

evelina

i dont really know here anybody in this thread : but i like everyone because everybody is so different and have their own view of things
everyone in this thread has simply something special ... and i thank god that i found this site to learn for myself what brings me just good stuff in my life ....

You Guys ALL rock !!!

G

GreenNnice

Das war schon (that was nice), Evelinamy, everyone gets built up fro. Praise. It's just how God made us :)

Ah, yes, Aladyna, the one in the chatroom so sang froid, who puts up with my tease at her (but not lately cuz God's had me be chatless from Seattle). Aladyna calls me 'Greenie' too, the only one to do so on c.c. :)

Thanks, too, mssmithamber, for feeding that encouragement to c.c. :)

I think you've heard the saying, 'you never waste a wave,' everyone likes to be said Hi to in that nonverbal way. I guess I will take it a step further and say, 'Go, go, go with a smile.' Oh wait, that's not what I was saying, my favorite character in original 1982 Batman jumped out at you. (I'm such a joker;)
But what I meant to say b4 I so rudely interruptsd myself:) was this...'You never waste a smile'. :)

God bless your weekends, you all , and, yes, going with a smile is good too, usually, as to a funeral that might be the wrong display for your face..:) But, go with God, always. Why? because He is always with you, thru your smiles, through your frowns, thru every single one of your UPS and downs. :)

grace

Sep 8, 2006
I wanted to add Pickles to my list.

She comes accross as very genuine and sincere. She is always first to step and offer prayer to people. (I do believe she follows through on it too!)

I am just encouraged by her faithful and kind responses on the forums.

C

carpetmanswife

Ok...I was going to post things sporatically as the days went on....but it seems that a *list* is the way to go...so , I shall share now. (I do not hang in the chat rooms...so I may not mention some of the same above people simpley because I do not know them....but hopefully will have the pleasure sooner than later!)

Els: (FreeIndeed): The best friend I have ever had whom I have never met in person! LOVE YOU!! You truly are a kindred spirit to me!!

Tim: (Timofree): The real deal! Your not ashamed of shareing where God brought you from, and definitely not ashamed of where you are going! Your just a solid person. Its been a pleasure!

Diana: (Jullianna): Where to begin......as we have said numerous time, its like we are twins seperated at birth! I like how you make me grow.

Aaron: (NukePooch): I just enjoy your posts! As much as I have seen through that *shell* you put on through humor early on....each time I see you step away from the humor a bit and really share whats on your heart and mind....its never fails to be quality! Your just another one who is the real deal through and through!

Gabe: (Zeroturbolance): I have to echo what others have said before.....you do not mince words. If its what your thinking...you just say it. (I try to do the same, but only after I have wrapped it up in a nice little package with a bow, as to not offend anyone. ;) lol) You have a way about you that when you do it, people still like you! I am lacking that gift! lol :p

Holly: (Notmyheadlikeyeah): There is a bit of an unspoken *kindred spirit* with single moms. On the surface to ANYONE that would observe you and I...they would definitely say we have NOTHING in common. But when your a single mom...you have to deal in some way...its sooooo tough! I think your style of humor has kept you going. The way you throw things out there so many times is priceless! Never lose who you are......there is a plan and purpose. :)

Kim: (SeoulSearch): Already mentioned you....but your worth mentioning again! ;) You have much you do not see about yourself that I do see! When a silversmith is working on refining silver...he has to keep it in the fire and turning it and watching it constantly so he does not ruin it. If you ask a silversmith how he knows the silver has been burned of its impurities and done in the fire, he will respond by saying, "it is done when I can see my reflection in it." (this is not to say I think you are full of impurities....it is to say...that thank God He is not done with any of us yet!! He never will be. Amen!) I love your heart Kim....you truly are a kind and giving person.

Liamson: I do not know you well.....but I have to agree with some of the above posts. You have a way with words. Your very insightful, but at the same time I see you as someone who is willing to learn from others as well. Its a pleasure reading your posts.

Amber: (Thimsrebmba): I love, love, love your honesty!! There was one thread in particular that you just went off on...and I seriously wanted to high-five you and then go out for coffee with you so we could talk about it some more face to face!! You are not ashamed of who you are! You are not ashamed to share who you are and back it up no matter what others think! (as I said before above...I do the same...but only after putting it in a nice little package ;) ) I *envy* (for lack of a much better word of course) the ability to speak truth in such a raw form and not have people get mad at you for it. Definitely a skill I am lacking. (also, I can't sort out your screen name...I know part of it is your name spelled backwards...but what is the rest????? I'm stumped!) lol

Ashley: (AshleyRaechal): A bright little ray of sunshine! You are filled to overflowing with joy! Its contageous! I love how comfortable you are in your own skin. Your a blessing!

Green: Once again, my kudos to you for this thread. We all need to hear from time to time that what we bring to the table is valued. Although I have not had the pleasure of getting to you know you beyond seeing a few of your posts.....the willingness to start a thread such as this one shows how kind you are.

(a few honorable mentions of people who are no longer on CC or who I do not see around much, but are worth the mention because they are quality people who are worth getting to know: Imoss, Sunonsnow, Carpetmanswife, Noahsmom, Noahsdad, Rooster. I am sure there are more...but these are some that have taken the time with me, so I wanted to take the time for them. :) )

To the rest of you that may read this thread....may kind words come your way today as well! Its nice to know when others think well of us and the impact we have had on them. :)

Blessings!
Thank you so much Grace, I do pop in from time to time. What a compliment :)

el

Dec 6, 2006
For me all CCers are a big blessing! We all have something to share here and I am grateful for each and everyone! We learn a lot from each other and most important we grow more in God as we share and encourage one another... There are also some special friends I have found in this site, and I am sure they know who they are. :) Thank you all for being here and spreading love form all over the world!

I just love all my CC family! God bless you all!!

~El~

J

Jullianna

You are an amazing person, El. Always an encouragement. :)

G

GreenNnice

Very nice, El, to be so nice to all on cc in this way. Be careful now, it's going to come back at ya now. Oh wait, that's a good thing, and, IF it's good remember, then it's God.

* Wow, green, you just made me think.:)

And, I just said a littler earlier in a post on this thread, think my last one, but who's counting (obviously not me), and, I said, two things you never waste: 'You never waste a wave,' and, 'you never waste a smile' . Well, guess what you ALSO never waste, something else that is complementary to what I just said????????

C'mon, you pretty, pretty, nice-nice girls, and, handsome, strapping young men out there, you can think of it.
OK, here's a hint to help ya'all fill in the blank: Nuke, you look so intelligent today, and, everyday, bro. ;)

You never waste a _____________ (one word)? And, it goes hand-and-hand with the title of THIS thread.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
This thread was good and needs to be revived :D

D

diyahna2011

To you all,

May the Lord bless you and keep you always. May your life be filled with love, joy, peace, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, self control and abundance in every area of your life.

Keep on blessing everyone's life!