Satan is pressing in on me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
I’ve been struggling with faithfulness this past week. And Satan has Really been pressing in on me telling me to run away from God, etc. It has been a very hard struggle and there is a battle for my soul and I’m fighting to stay. Earlier tonight, I woke up and as soon as I did, I heard Satan tell me to runaway from God. I fought that with everything I had to no avail so I woke my mom up and that strong temptation left, yet, now, 3 hrs later, I’m again struggling with that.

Jan 27, 2019
Maybe fall on your knees before God. Beg Him and cry. And then laugh at this Satan who has no power over God.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless ManiaStar, and this prayer, Give victory over satan and its challenges.Let you be glorified in ManiaStar's life and present sutuatiin. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Father, please help ManiaStar cling to you always. Thank you Lord.
(Dear sister, just imagine a man with a knife chasing you down the street to kill you, because that's what this temptation is.)

F

FriendlyTalk

I’ve been struggling with faithfulness this past week. And Satan has Really been pressing in on me telling me to run away from God, etc. It has been a very hard struggle and there is a battle for my soul and I’m fighting to stay. Earlier tonight, I woke up and as soon as I did, I heard Satan tell me to runaway from God. I fought that with everything I had to no avail so I woke my mom up and that strong temptation left, yet, now, 3 hrs later, I’m again struggling with that.
Are you crucified with Christ, dead to the flesh, and made alive by the Spirit?

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
ManiaStar, Some encouragement for you in the Lord!! The scriptures tell us to take every thought captive unto the Lord! If you have surrendered your life to the Lord, and He lives in your heart, then You are on the winning team! the enemy has No authority over your heart & mind, or your future destiny, as you are a child of the Most High God!! & He lives in your heart!!! When the enemy comes to speak lies into our minds, we have two choices, which is to expose & reconize the lie & rebuke it! in the name of Jesus, or we embrace the lie, which will soon become a stronghold over our mind. I have learned through my journey with the Lord, that its so important to grow strong in your faith, by reading the word daily. Our spirit " temple" within us, needs to be nurtured & strengthen, which comes through learning & embracing truth. As we grow in the Lord, we become more Christ like in all we do, which is our whole purpose in our walk with the Lord. So with this said, just know that you do not need to play the enemies games! He is No match for the Truth, which abides within you! & once your recognize & embrace your God Given Authority in Christ, you will learn to walk in Victory daily, over your thought life, as the Lord is Always with you. He will help you in all these areas of concern, just Trust Him! Walking away from your faith, would bring a lot of anguish & defeat in your life. Jesus says in John 9:
Jesus the Good Shepherd
…9I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness. 11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.…

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have prayed for you the past two mornings and will do so again tomorrow morning before I go to work. Mainly I pray for your unsettling relationships, your anxiety, and I believe once that you mentioned something about your eyes being irritated. I will pray for God to provide a season of comfort and security for you as that seems appropriate for all the you have been through.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Are you crucified with Christ, dead to the flesh, and made alive by the Spirit?
I'll tell ya bro, the flesh is monster,

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Heb.12:3

Can you imagine being the Creator of the universe, giving your creation everything, loving them, being kind to them, wanting only the best for them.....and then being abused by them? Even giving Jesus a dirty look? Satan attacked Jesus constantly.

I would have blasted them into oblivion and then brought them back, just to blast them into oblivion again. God help us to follow our dear sweet Savior Jesus. Thank you Lord.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
My hair is growing and its parting in two. I hear ya Mania.

Jan 6, 2019
ManiaStar, I recently went through a struggle over my marriage the enemy was trying to attack.

I tell you that the anecdote to what you're going through is prayer, prayer, prayer. You PUSH pray. If still attacked, give it time then pray again.

Set the scene. Put worship music on and start worshipping Jesus for His goodness and power and glory.

When you feel it working, read the Bible. Start anywhere in PSALMS. Just start reading.

Lead your heart to believe God knows your struggles and is working on your behalf. Speak God's promises from His Word over yourself. This tells the devil your faith and courage is in the Lord.

Choose/Make a decision. Do not look at your external circumstances for that is the very trick the devil wants you to do. Tell the devil, "I rebuke you Satan. Get out of my head"!

Last, be happy my friend! God is taking you through a storm that has a valuable breakthrough at the end of it. ☺

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
ManiaStar, I recently went through a struggle over my marriage the enemy was trying to attack.

I tell you that the anecdote to what you're going through is prayer, prayer, prayer. You PUSH pray. If still attacked, give it time then pray again.

Set the scene. Put worship music on and start worshipping Jesus for His goodness and power and glory.

When you feel it working, read the Bible. Start anywhere in PSALMS. Just start reading.

Lead your heart to believe God knows your struggles and is working on your behalf. Speak God's promises from His Word over yourself. This tells the devil your faith and courage is in the Lord.

Choose/Make a decision. Do not look at your external circumstances for that is the very trick the devil wants you to do. Tell the devil, "I rebuke you Satan. Get out of my head"!

Last, be happy my friend! God is taking you through a storm that has a valuable breakthrough at the end of it. ☺
Amen!!! Well said!!!!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
I'll tell ya bro, the flesh is monster,

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Heb.12:3

Can you imagine being the Creator of the universe, giving your creation everything, loving them, being kind to them, wanting only the best for them.....and then being abused by them? Even giving Jesus a dirty look? Satan attacked Jesus constantly.

I would have blasted them into oblivion and then brought them back, just to blast them into oblivion again. God help us to follow our dear sweet Savior Jesus. Thank you Lord.
Amen!!!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015

Amen!

Jan 6, 2019
Amen!!! Well said!!!!
Thank you Violet. I thank God for the pain and struggles I'm going through because I know He's teaching me how to warfare by raising a hallelujah in the storms of life. Your comment is confirmation.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for sharing. Let us consider that often being exposed to negative surroundings has
an effect that may cause unhealthy 'emotions'. Surrounding circumstances will often contribute
to ones own attitude and behavior, it just happens. I have learned striving to maintain a God
consciousness, knowing of the 'presence' of the Holy Spirit never leaves...for there we find the
strength and courage to overcome the 'adversary'...for the 'adversary' has many faces."
'Praise God'

Attachments

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are going through these struggles, ManiaStar. I’m lifting you up before the Lord, asking for His intervention, protection and guidance. May He work in a powerful way in your circumstances and strengthen you as you lean upon Him. Also, it might be helpful to speak to a counselor. I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433.

Soulalis

Sep 5, 2016
Have you kept the Sabbath yet? Friday sunset to Saturday sunset just go through Richard OF'fill's sermons on his website. Keep your mind on God and He will spend that day with you and you will enter into His rest. Just make sure you're not holding onto any sin(s). Put them all away.