Well he's supposedly half dragon...When I played Mortal Kombat on the Nintendo, I always thought Goro was some sort of a weird character, he always gave me the chills when I played him.... wait, what??!! Opps wrong generation!!
Barbie I'm still haSpeaking of games what is the scariest games you guys played during childhood? mines is Obscure or The Thing it was a nightmare smh?
Am I not?????????The bible also talks about dragons as beings..not just satan calling himself one...yea wake up
Speaking of games what is the scariest games you guys played during childhood? mines is Obscure or The Thing it was a nightmare smh?
Has anyone ever realized why most video games have dragons?
"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." "(Rev 12:9)."
Video games are a form of mind control. Most of the video games have witches, magic, spells, dragons, false idols, satanic agents, occultic symbols and rituals etc...
The answer is simple. If you dont like video games with this content dont play them. If you dont like Television with this content dont watch it. If you dont like reading about it dont read it. Why waste time on a Christian site telling people not to do what many wouldnt do anyway. The world is sinful many will ignore warnings like this just as Adam and Eve ignored God The only way to combat the forces of darkness is with prayer.
The bible also talks about dragons as beings..not just satan calling himself one...yea wake up
Well he's supposedly half dragon...
I will stay positive on forums now![]()
It's a matter of bearing in mind what's wrong for you may not be the same for everyone. There are clearly defined sins, yes, but other things are down to the individual. If you are convicted of something just remember that does not make it wrong for everyone.
If I were to drink alcohol I'd be going against my personal conviction and could be a sin. For me. That doesn't mean drinking alcohol is a sin for everyone.
If you have a personal conviction to share, that's fine. Just don't state it as a truth that is for everyone, then you'll be fine.
Yep his tribe/kind are said to be half human,half dragon hence the 4 arms and fiery red eyes.No way!! ???
lol each to their own I suppose,"Positively"!(hahaha hahaha hahaha)I will stay positive on forums now![]()
Also the sound he’d make was creeeeeepy.Yep his tribe/kind are said to be half human,half dragon hence the 4 arms and fiery red eyes.