I have never said we keep the law to be saved, read my posts you will never find it. The text I quoted:-
Romans 6:22 KJV
(22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
According to this we are:-
1. Made free from sin
2. Become servants of God
3. The result of that is fruit unto holiness
If you have a problem with the law of God then you have a problem with God Himself because the law of God is a transcript of the character of God. Christ kept the law perfectly so the gospels is what it is like to keep the law of God as God intends.
Romans 7:12 KJV
(12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Romans 7:14 KJV
(14) For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Romans 8:6 KJV
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.