I like to start my mornings by swimming in my neighbor's shark-infested pool...
I cook a mean fliet mignon...

I cook a mean fliet mignon...
The swimming one is true.I broke each of my arms, in separate incidents, within 6 months.
I was caught by sheriff's deputies, in North Carolina, skinny dipping with 4 females, I had just met at a bonfire 30 minutes earlier.
The swimming one is true.
1. I can speak three languages.
2. I have never seen Star Wars.
Correct, I’ve never seen it- nor wanted to see it.You have never seen Star Wars.
Correct, I’ve never seen it- nor wanted to see it.
1.I don't wear sweaters often because they cause me static electric shocks often.
2.I can't stand to wear bright colored clothing except at church.
Hmmm which one is true?(if you paid attention to some of my posts you'll know the answer straight away!)
You’re an optimist.I'm an optimist .
The dog is my favourite animal.
I’d watch them with the right guy. I’m kind of waiting to watch The Searchers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, and Rocky until Mr. Right comes along.The first two were alright.... the rest is garbage.
I’d watch them with the right guy. I’m kind of waiting to watch The Searchers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, and Rocky until Mr. Right comes along.
You might be Mr. Wrong, though.Well Baby.... if you ever got with me... you'd have to watch Dirty Harry, Red Dawn, The Hunt for Red October, Predator, Rambo, Super Troopers, and all those movies you listed.
You might be Mr. Wrong, though.
Mrs. Cleaver didn’t think too fondly of Eddie Haskell, though. She and Ward saw through Eddie’s obsequiousness.Oh, I know I'm Mr. Wrong. I'm like Eddie Haskell..... one bad dude, your mother will love.
Call me psychic. I bet you kick dogs whenever you get the chance. Or maybe just kick them to the curb.Yes!
I love cats !