Say it isn't so...and vice versa

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
I like to start my mornings by swimming in my neighbor's shark-infested pool...

I cook a mean fliet mignon...

:rolleyes:

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

1. I can speak three languages.

2. I have never seen Star Wars.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I broke each of my arms, in separate incidents, within 6 months.

I was caught by sheriff's deputies, in North Carolina, skinny dipping with 4 females, I had just met at a bonfire 30 minutes earlier.
The swimming one is true.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
I'm an optimist .

The dog is my favourite animal.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
1.I don't wear sweaters often because they cause me static electric shocks often.
2.I can't stand to wear bright colored clothing except at church.
Hmmm which one is true?(if you paid attention to some of my posts you'll know the answer straight away!)
The second one is true

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

The first two were alright.... the rest is garbage.
I’d watch them with the right guy. I’m kind of waiting to watch The Searchers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, and Rocky until Mr. Right comes along.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I’d watch them with the right guy. I’m kind of waiting to watch The Searchers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, and Rocky until Mr. Right comes along.
Well Baby.... if you ever got with me... you'd have to watch Dirty Harry, Red Dawn, The Hunt for Red October, Predator, Rambo, Super Troopers, and all those movies you listed.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Well Baby.... if you ever got with me... you'd have to watch Dirty Harry, Red Dawn, The Hunt for Red October, Predator, Rambo, Super Troopers, and all those movies you listed.
You might be Mr. Wrong, though.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Oh, I know I'm Mr. Wrong. I'm like Eddie Haskell..... one bad dude, your mother will love.
Mrs. Cleaver didn’t think too fondly of Eddie Haskell, though. She and Ward saw through Eddie’s obsequiousness.