It is in our hearts to obey our parents though.
Is it? Always? And just how far does that go?
No, this has to be an internal change of thought, not just wanting our parents to appreciate us.
It is in our hearts to obey our parents though.
I don't think that the US is the porn capital of the world either.
That distinction would probably go to Europe.
I don't think children always feel loved by their parents, and that is very likely a root of rebellion. Not to mention that the human heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. For out of the heart come evil ideas, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.It is in our hearts to obey our parents though.
Where I grew up in the valley[sylmar], U.S. it was called the porn capital of the world.
I just checked and they still had the title last year or 2 ago., most filth comes from Hollywood
Porn industry still at home in San Fernando Valley despite condom laws
Porn industry still at home in San Fernando Valley despite condom laws, Web, piracy
Europe also has legalized prostitution... But that's a whole other thread.The US has freedom of speech so it would currently be unconstitutional to prohibit pornography. I sure do not want the government telling me what I can or cannot do more than they already do. I don't think that the US is the porn capital of the world either. That distinction would probably go to Europe.
It is in our hearts to obey our parents though.
Some time back a thought came to me as I was looking at a picture of my great grandfather who had fought in the civil war. In my lifetime, just by watching the nightly news, I have observed up close, thousands of times more, attractive women ,then my great grand father and probably all my ancestors back to Adam. We live in a time when we are exposed to things that none of those before us were exposed to.
Oh look, yet another porn thread...
Why do people like porn anyway? It's pretty gross...
**** don' t believe a lie-----say no...Not a thread to condemn----- porn will destroy intimacy with the Lord---- it can hurt your marriage...What's Your Thoughts??
You don't want to know my thoughts.Not a thread to condemn----- porn will destroy intimacy with the Lord---- it can hurt your marriage...What's Your Thoughts??
Amen .Not a thread to condemn----- porn will destroy intimacy with the Lord---- it can hurt your marriage...What's Your Thoughts??