Say Something Encouraging.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CaptainGoat

Your future is in Gods hands!

T

Tinuviel

"While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
1 Peter 5:6, 7
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

S

Sherril

Isaiah 40:31 (But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles: they shall run, and not be weary: and they shall walk and not faint.) Love in Christ Sherril....

Seekingfamily

Jun 20, 2017
God takes our ashes, and turns it to beauty

W

wwjd_kilden

God does not merely forgive your sin, He forgets it.

G

Galatea

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love Him becuse He first loved us.

J0Hnnatcc3

May 26, 2017
John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world!”

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Not every flower can say love, but a rose can.

Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can.

Not every developmentally delayed halfwit can read, but look at you go little buddy!!

I don't care if you lick windows or chop the heads off of Barbie dolls.

You hang in there cupcake, because you're truly special to me, and you're my friend and God loves you.

Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating, brain leaking, addlepate.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Eventually, we get to pass away.

Nkirah

Jun 4, 2017
This too shall pas.......

He never sleeps, He never slumbers