Say Something Encouraging.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CaptainGoat

If God be for us, then who can be against us?

S

Stewart

Despite how you feel and think..god is still in control

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Your mother is so fat....

The recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.

Dec 15, 2015
KJVPsalm118;5-6 5. I called upon the Lord in distress; the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. 6. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear; what can man do unto me?

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Song of Solomon 7:1-2: How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter!the joints of thy thighs are like jewels,
the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor:
thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 4:7: You are all fair, my love, and there is no spot in you.

O my love, you are as beautiful as Tirzah, lovely as Jerusalem, awesome as an army with banners! Turn your eyes away from me, for they overcome me... Song of Solomon 6:4-5

You are beautiful!!!