Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
cowboy.png

Oh? Good............

sing01.png

I think God must be a Cowboy at heart.....cuz He made wide open spaces from the start. He made grass, trees, and mountains, and a horse to call a friend, and trails to bring old Cowboys Home again............and trails to bring old Cowboys Home again.......

drop.png

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
There are 435 Members of the US House of Representatives, 100 Members in the US Senate, and One President......

Total?

536 Elected Officials in Washington D.C.

There are an estimated 247,813,910 Adults living in the US. 138.3 Million pay taxes (estimated) and they pay 123 TRILLION in Federal Taxes........

AND THOSE 536 OFFICIALS SAY IT AIN'T ENOUGH?

If I got the number of zeros right, this equals

229,477,611.94 PER OFFICIAL

AND THEY STILL SPEND OVER BUDGET

elephant6.jpg

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
I used to have 2 cats they were given to me by a friend from elem. school. One had a ton of fleas (my favorite one) the second was more calm and well- behaved (conservative). The first one was named Spotty. The second was my sister’s i forgot his real name. They were both given to grandma at tj. Later they both escaped and just never returned.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Thirty six states featured candidates for Governor on this years mid-term election. Most of us know Florida's results are being contested, and for good reason. Now Stacey Abrams of Georgia is contesting the election results there for Governor.

With two states already taking issue, are we to trust the Liberals actually took the House of Representatives this mid-term? If there are shenanigans afoot, allegedly, in two states an for highest office in Georgia and Florida, is it far off to think Representative seats were fairly tallied?

Would you vote again if there was a mid-term re-do?

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus has excluded us from the 'worldly ways' that had us in bondage -
no more sorrow for what is nought and not our business...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Doors that open outwards say Welcome

Doors that open inwards say

it's you.png

L

LittleBit1987

That moment you realize it’s monday, but your mind is still on the weekend cause you were too productive and you’re not finished with your productivity and you wanna go back to bed.

Tis is life with a 1 year old... and a house full of crazy toys. 😂

J

Jennie-Mae

That moment you realize it’s monday, but your mind is still on the weekend cause you were too productive and you’re not finished with your productivity and you wanna go back to bed.

Tis is life with a 1 year old... and a house full of crazy toys. 😂
Sure thing, little mama😁. 1 year old boys have a tendency of making things happen lol. The bad news, and the good news, is that they keep making things happen until they’re pushing 80😂.