Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Who knows of something strong to drink... other than black coffee... I don’t do black coffee but I’m gonna need something strong to keep me going the rest of the day.
Monster energy drink...ping ping ping off the walls!!!

Milee777

Dec 24, 2018
This is a marvellous day, yet why does it feel so mundane..? If i go by my feelings then there's panic within, at times i feel good but then what good will i giv to this world when my mood fails me.. If i do good when i feel good, then how am i serving the Lord? Today, i had a bad mood and therefore didn't behave well with mom. Well, if i look at my imperfections, they are plenty. Yeah i am reading my Bible, i do geg His encouragements... but at times the enemy is attacking so fiercely, i end up being a weak witness for Christ. Yeah. I need some entertainment in my life, i mean in a good way... wanna enjoy and not be dull. Depression lifts and settles... This cycle keeps going on..! Why did my mom not give my medications on time... she delayed too much. For the past few days she isn't so punctual on her timings... u wanna tell me to take my meds myself... No they won't allow me, she wants to '' see''me taking it. They don't trust me so much... yeah... I wanna drive the car and go out... they are so scared, i feel so angry how they are limiting me... at times i can't sympathise.. Not at all at times... hating unnecessarily... seeing its futile... But to think negative is no less than futile... I'll keep breathing, that's the best i can do.. right now havin panicky sensations in my chest. My family history is suggestive of mental illness.. My sister was diagnosed of acute psychosis recently... And she went into a religious madness state and satan was whispering his lies to her about her life and future and made her think it was God. At times i fear whether am going into that state. Sometimes i am unable to know whether me striving for God is insanity... my family history haunts me. Yeah, dad had depression, mom had psychosis, brother has schizophrenia, sister had acute psychosis.... I am diagnosed of depression this year. What more even my 2 dogs mal-behave... I have golden retriever and a pomeranian... They are supposed to be friendly to strangers but lo! They bark.. one even attempts to bite. Ferocious, malbehaving ones. What more, my grand dad has dementia, keeps repeatedly asking me things he has asked several times before. And all this burden my dad is taking on his head...but Praise God... no... I can't lie to You Lord... am tired.. No i don't ask for strength... Am tired of asking for that.... Nope! Thanks if u bring something wonderful this day. I need refreshment that lasts days. In Jesus name.... AMEN! Say Amen with me, when 2 or more believers agree IT WILL BE DONE.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Amen! My phone found this post by accident. Mood swings are common and a good time to learn as it sounds like you already have that they don't rule the ship. Try maybe stepping back from religion and family history and take a vacation from your fears? You've prob heard it many times but let go? Think Luke Skywalker here- the "death star" is depression. Only in real life, the sword of truth is our weapon of spiritual warfare. Not our own mind power. Your advantage and victory? Jesus won! Your name is written in the book of Life. Think of it as being on board a cruise ship. You don't have to worry about anything if you got da ticket. And u not on da Titanic.

Feb 28, 2016
Milee,
well, at least you have an honest spirit going for you!
:):)
take great comfort in this, it is very rare indeed!

Dec 9, 2011
It's Saturday,are there any Sabbath keepers here on Christian Chat?

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Are we fishing for pizza today or not?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Shabbat Shalom b'shem Yeshua Melechnu, amen. This means Have a peace-filled Sabbath in the name of the Salvation of Yah our King.

Do not speak of hoping I keep all of the rules of the law for my SAbbath -gift from the Father for I understand the full teaching of the law under grace from Jesus, Yeshua. Until allunderstand this pay attention to what Paul teaches YOU about one day being revered above another gy any man and it being jsut fine as long as he has a clear conscience. Do those who observe the first dayof the week as the Seventh Day have a clear conscience DOING SO? iF SO, NOT HARM, O FOUL. nOW IF YOU ARE ONE of those first day sabbath keepers, sho me the writings and/or teaching that the Father changed His order of days making the observations of the Seventh Day the first day. You do observe a day as your Sabbath, right? god bless all, amen.

R

Rasputin_OZ

jesus died that we are are not under the law.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So true, we are not under the law, the adversary and his minions would have us be back under the law.

Matthew 7-12
In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.

R

Rasputin_OZ

This is my commandment that you love one another,,,,

G

Godsgirl83

Why am I still up @ 1:20 A.M.? reading random stuff?:unsure:
Because the house is quiet while everyone else sleeps!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I am soooo paying for this in a few hours................:coffee::coffee::coffee:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Why am I still up @ 1:20 A.M.? reading random stuff?:unsure:
Because the house is quiet while everyone else sleeps!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I am soooo paying for this in a few hours................:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Good morning from here, or should dI say buenos días! I have been up and about for three hours now. I just returned from a morning errand, and allis right with the world. God bless you. Go to bed and sleep with God's angels watching over you...j

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
a nap later when you get everybody sent off would be nice, hope you can have that available to you. I know G-d gets me up to spend time with Him at these hours sometimes. Helps us keep our minds "stayed on Him".