Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Don't let grass grow under my feet,girly!......plz be female πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

G

Godsgirl83

Don't let grass grow under my feet,girly!......plz be female πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
haha! Yeah unlike SOME questionable post I most certainly AM female;):ROFL::ROFL: (still getting over that one)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Another challenge for the Green Hornet, his aid Kato and their rolling arsenal, the Black Beauty!

G

Godsgirl83

boy oh boy. my notification bell cannot keep up with ya'll lol

G

Godsgirl83

Here I THOUGHT my addiction was cherry pepsi….
I was JUST informed that CC is my addiction, lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hi my names is Lawhana! I am addicted to.....................JESUS!πŸ™

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I see you are a nurse,I would like to take the time In this thread(no offense original poster)to just say thank you for all you do.☺️
You are welcome and thank you. It has solidified my calling to be compasssionate,sympathetic,empathic,and caring. To also be non- judgemental! I genuinely love ppl ALL ppls!I never take offense at ppl beibg kind!πŸ™