Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Tides up, and the sail boats are leaving the dock heading out for the afternoon.

G

Godsgirl83

Amen, and you know whats really funny? That is one of the lessons He has been growing me in. The importance of having and being there for each other. Are there just no good churches around you?, or maybe you just live far from anything. It does truly help when you have brothers and sisters there with/for you, but you were right, you do have people on CC that care:LOL:. Shoot your recognition of me in that first post I responded to, really made my day, so thank you and I pray the Father give you peace by what ever means He wills, and that you have a really great 2nd half of the day.
From what we've found in the churches around here, there is a lot of mix. One church we went to the whole time the pastor was preaching it was all fear! We're NOT sitting under that and certainly not letting our children be exposed to that. My husband and I both agree it is better to (for the time being until the Lord makes clear where to be) fellowship away from the 4 walls of a church than to put our family under leadership that is NOT following the Word. We both have ministries outside church walls that reach far more people than would inside. (By ministries I mean talking with people, praying, planting seeds. ) At times I miss the socialization of churches, but I look back, I was in a church home 6-7 years before meeting my husband and I look back at it, there was NEVER any change in my life the whole time! It was more of a tickling of the ears feel good moment. Nothing in my life EVER changed. Wasn't until I got out of a traditional church and got my PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with the Lord in tack that I began to have change in my life.
The disciples were not fellowshipping in a building of 4 walls...… they went from home to home.
Jesus said in Matthew 18:20 that "where two or three gather in my name there I am with them"
I've been to some pretty "dead" churches.
Anyway...... getting off my soap box......
Blessings!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"If you call within the next 5 minutes..............."

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"Call if your last name starts with (blank). All others may call tomorrow"