Say something Random

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
@Godsgirl83
wow that Burl Ives version is just so uplifting
never heard such an extended version before. Usually just four or five stanzas.

"Prayer and faith and promise
Mends a broken wire
Then your soul is burning
With the pentecostal fire"

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
It is winter here Downunder and the early bulb plants are pretty well in full bloom
like my Jonquils and Daffodils ...
here is a photo that I took yesterday - Saturday 17th August

the fragrance from these Jonquils is heavenly

Dec 9, 2011
If they ever Invent a way for carnal man to read someone's mind then there will be complete chaos stemming from gossip.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
It is winter here Downunder and the early bulb plants are pretty well in full bloom
like my Jonquils and Daffodils ...
here is a photo that I took yesterday - Saturday 17th August

the fragrance from these Jonquils is heavenly
Reminds me of my grandma’s death.

Dec 9, 2011
Psalms 101:7
King James Version (kJV)

7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
+++
Enter POTUS

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances*.

*(this is a quote that I like from Missionary Elisabeth Elliot)

T

tasha66

I love the warm rain down here followed by the sun. It always reminds me that God is smiling down at us all :)

Dec 9, 2011
IMO,Donald Trump Is bringing the soldiers home too early not because he cares mainly about the soldiers but for political campaign reasons.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I'm actually an underrated superhero in disguise.
I was too. Until I realized with the new flubbed up home perm I looked like a Q-tip in spandex. Not a real threat to the bad guys. But a big laugh for them at least. Hey, I live to serve. Though funny bones wasn't quite what I had in mind.
Pawsworld

M

morefaithrequired

ive never played ice hockey lacrosse nor that other game on ice that looks like lawn bowls on ice.

G

Godsgirl83

Never have I ever walked on the moon.......
BUT I HAVE gazed at it............