Say Something Weird About Yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

I like to smell my blanket. Non-stop. Pretty much can’t live without it.

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Every year, for one week.. I go barefoot. Shops, work, church, everywhere...
My way of remembering to stay "grounded"... remember the important things in
life...

What makes it even more interesting is that I like the reactions I get from
it. People think it's weird and strange... and can't comprehend why anyone
would do such a thing.

S

Seedz

I cannot touch anything that is made from synthetic fabrics, or really fuzzy wool.

It is a weird sensation I get. All my clothes has to be cotton, or denim for the most part.

J

joefizz

How does one get stroked by lightning? That may be the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
No I am weirder,maybe lol,I have poured water into a gamecube to try to "clean it" and it didn't work out,I have shaken a tree for fun and got a bee in my ear and it stung me because of that.

J

joefizz

I once tried to clean a litter box with water.(live and learn)

L

LittleMermaid

I dislike lots of popular foods like

Mexican food
Italian food (except pizza (only pepperoni) and chicken alfredo)
Indian food
caramel
tomatoes
beans
green beans
pineapple
coconut
mustard
soy sauce
blue cheese
sushi
oysters
tofu
brussel sprouts
zucchini

And the worst...sloppy joes. Yuck! I can't even smell them because I'll throw up.

I know I'm a picky eater but...

Last edited by a moderator:

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I don't eat any kind of meat that resembles an animal. If it doesn't look like an animal though, I can eat it. Except for ground beef. Under no circumstances can I eat ground beef.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I don't eat any kind of meat that resembles an animal. If it doesn't look like an animal though, I can eat it. Except for ground beef. Under no circumstances can I eat ground beef.
.... when does meat look like an animal... never seen some meat carved into the form of a chicken..

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Mexican food
Indian food
caramel
tomatoes
beans
green beans
pineapple
coconut
mustard
soy sauce
blue cheese
sushi
oysters
tofu
brussel sprouts
zucchini

And the worst...sloppy joes. Yuck! I can't even smell them because I'll throw up.

I reinstate everything I said about half fish women.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
.... when does meat look like an animal... never seen some meat carved into the form of a chicken..
Maybe it's the dinosaur chicken nuggets.

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Fish comes to mind. Especially in Chinese restaurants, where the whole fish is in the bowl of soup, eyes and all. I have also been served squab, which is another name for pigeons under a certain age, where the heads are all arranged around the outside of the plate. Many birds when cooked look much like the animal they were when alive, such as whole chickens, or a whole roasted pig...

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

L

LittleMermaid

Fish comes to mind. Especially in Chinese restaurants, where the whole fish is in the bowl of soup, eyes and all. I have also been served squab, which is another name for pigeons under a certain age, where the heads are all arranged around the outside of the plate. Many birds when cooked look much like the animal they were when alive, such as whole chickens, or a whole roasted pig...

[SUB][/SUB]
See...now that I would eat! :eek:

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
A rotisserie chicken is literally a chicken, but cooked. It's awful to look at

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
A rotisserie chicken is literally a chicken, but cooked. It's awful to look at
This doesn't make sense. Chicken should look like chicken.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Mexican food
Indian food
caramel
tomatoes
beans
green beans
pineapple
coconut
mustard
soy sauce
blue cheese
sushi
oysters
tofu
brussel sprouts
zucchini

This thread is supposed to be about weird stuff about you. Disliking all the things on that list is not weird. I like all those foods, but all of them are foods a lot of people dislike.

Sorry, I know it comes as a blow to find out you are more normal than you thought...

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
This doesn't make sense. Chicken should look like chicken.
haha i know! but what i'm saying is that i can't eat meat that LOOKS like the actual animal.

I give up....

:rolleyes: