Hey everyone, so... honestly, I don't chat or socialize much but I love talking about God!
Thank you for welcoming me.There is a lot of talking about God on this site. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
I look forward to chatting with you all too.Hello Mihret, we are delighted that you have joined our fellowship here at Christian Chat. As Tourist said, there is a lot of talking about God here. (our favorite subject!)
We look forward to chatting with you in the forums. May you have a very Merry Christmas and much happiness in the new year.![]()
I'm so glad to be here with wonderful God's ppl like you. And Merry Christmas to you too!Welcome sister to CC and so glad the Lord led you here to join us! Ethiopian food is one of my favorite foods and in Los Angeles there is a whole block of Ethiopian restaurants. God bless you and Merry Christmas
![]()
I can definitely tell.God is my favorite subject. Though I love everything about Him, my favorite thing is how much He loves me! He is wonderful! My best friend! My everything...my beginning and my end! He's the reason that I sing. He's there when I wake up and He's there when I go to sleep. I desperately need Him! He is everything I need Him to be. He is my Father, my Savior, my Comforter! He's become my sole passion!
As I said, He is my favorite subject! Can you tell? Lol
Welcome to Christian Chat & I pray that you & your family will have a very Merry ChristmasHey everyone, so... honestly, I don't chat or socialize much but I love talking about God!
Hi Mihret, aHey everyone, so... honestly, I don't chat or socialize much but I love talking about God!
Thank you my friend. Your hospitality is received with grateful heart.Welcome 3angelsmsg
We are so glad that you have come. Let us talk about Jesus !Hey everyone, so... honestly, I don't chat or socialize much but I love talking about God!
Thank you for sharing this word. It never ceases to amaze me how God made salvation so easy and yet so precious that through believing in Christ and his work on the cross we can actually become children of God. God is awesome!We are so glad that you have come. Let us talk about Jesus !
John
3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Thank you for welcoming me. I don't know if I have much 'wisdom' to share though...lolHi Mihret, aty welcome. I like what you said. Hope you will stay here and share some of your wisdom...
I just saw this and you may think the Merry Christmas wish will be late, but actually it's not. We celebrate Christmas on January 7 in Ethiopia. So thank you!Welcome to Christian Chat & I pray that you & your family will have a very Merry Christmas