scare a date off with 1 phrase!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bella37

Alright if you insist...come down from that wall Pony!,ok your turn.
They make, Blue Tack Strong don't they now?? hmm, oh no its SUPER MARIO GLUE, looks like I will have to stay here until I fall into a whole? I can just pin my tail in from here, woops I found a whole, plop now I'm down! OUCHHHHHHHHH!

L

loverofjesus27

I’ll get back to you after i finish listening to the music on the operator’s hold.

R

renewed_hope

Also a retinal scan and a buccal swab.
I've worked as the office manager for an optometrist and did several retinal scans for patients every day, but I'm sure those were more extensive than what you are talking about:p.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I've worked as the office manager for an optometrist and did several retinal scans for patients every day, but I'm sure those were more extensive than what you are talking about:p.
You can't be too careful when doing a background on someone. I suggest getting dental impressions and hair samples while we're at it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I hope you like the lingerie I bought you to celebrate our first date.

B

Bella37

I have hair phobia so you must get a full body shave to date me and I'll pay for it myself!
Ok Honey Bunny,gimmy a kissy Poo be4 I go, cause I'm gunna look so different when I come back, I do hope u will still wuv me like you do now? :(

J

joefizz

Welcome to our 12th mandatory date of the month!
Tomorrow will be even better,on the thirteenth all kinds of exciting things happen,my friend Jason says it's a "killer" day.

L

loverofjesus27

Here’s my journal so you can know all about me before you attempt to talk to me

J

joefizz

I sleep peacefully every night by taking some laxative.

L

loverofjesus27

lets get tattoos with our names for our first date :)