School Bathroom Grafitti

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys,
What should I do about school bathroom grafitti?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
if you graffitied the school bathroom you better own up to it and clean it off. Dont do it.
If you get the urge to grafitti, do it on the whiteboard or blackboard not the bathroom. You can rub it off.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
if you graffitied the school bathroom you better own up to it and clean it off. Dont do it.
If you get the urge to grafitti, do it on the whiteboard or blackboard not the bathroom. You can rub it off.
Oh, I’m referring to grafitti by others

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
tell your teacher or the janitor/caretaker.
They will deal with it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
LOL! As funny and wholesome as that is, I think that’s probably against either both or one of, for, my school’s code of conduct and student handbook

Prisy

May 11, 2021
You can report it to the janitor or a school admin. Is the grafitti about you? I know when there was some put up about me I reported it and they erased it.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
You can report it to the janitor or a school admin. Is the grafitti about you? I know when there was some put up about me I reported it and they erased it.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen grafitti about me
I think it’s usually just like profanity or even references to rappers or something like that

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
I don’t think I’ve ever seen grafitti about me
I think it’s usually just like profanity or even references to rappers or something like that
not that I’m (or at least, I hope not) trying to imply something about rappers

Billyd

May 8, 2014
My high school put poster sheets on the sides of each stall. About once a week they changed the poster sheets. I don't know what the staff did with them. I suspect they threw them in the trash. They would make great reading at school reunions.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys,
What should I do about school bathroom grafitti?
Unless you are a janitor, I wouldn't touch it. School bathrooms can be really dirty places, and who knows what diseases you may contract if you set about trying to clean it up. Janitors are a special breed, and somehow become immune to all the unpleasantness one encounters by nature in the bathroom.

I suppose you could mention the grafitti to somebody else, but if you do so, be aware there is a very real danger he may suspect it is you who have created the artwork. Particularly if it is amusing.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
There’s also ungodly images and more

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
There is a paint that can not be written on. Let the school principle know about it. And, that some things written bugs you. Maybe get some other Christians in your youth group to volunteer with you to buy some of that paint and paint over it. It will be a positive witness to those in charge at the school.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
There is a paint that can not be written on. Let the school principle know about it. And, that some things written bugs you. Maybe get some other Christians in your youth group to volunteer with you to buy some of that paint and paint over it. It will be a positive witness to those in charge at the school.
I'm not in a youth group haha. Also I think based on my current familial circumstances I don't think joining one is currently a good idea.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Sorry Twistii, I was not aware of that. You may want to suggest it to group that you are aware of that attends your school.
There may be a Bible club at your school to leave a note for in the office.