K
What's unfamiliar about "evening and morning"? It's only unfamiliar to those who want to inject some other agenda into the text.those six biblical "days of creation" contain time frames of which we are unfamiliar
because they are undefined
the first scientist was Noah, he built the ark using it and invented fire, he was also the first ecologist, butcher and wine producer
I like that and you make some good points, I think the one thing that sets us apart from all things created is that living soul breathe into the human vessel, not made of physical bacteria or elements etc. and that’s something science doesn’t include because it’s not seen or measured.
You know what else causes radiation? The sun! I don’t know but if something destroyed the face of the planet, is it possible the electromagnetic field and ozone could have been effected? Might this cause harmful radiation to enter?There are numerous anomalies found in scripture that often gets over looked...for example.....Solomon said, "That which is going to be has already been and there is nothing new under the sun."
Cities in Pakistan and India show signs of vitrification with bodies showing many times the amount of radiation that should be in them........and there is only one thing that causes vitrification........
How would you describe the following....
Destruction that.....
a. Comes from under the shadow of a cloud
b. With the tempest of a storm
c. Causes the earth to undulate and quake
d. Burns cities with fire and makes them uninhabitable
e. Kills of of the young men of war in one hour that remain in their bases (strongholds)
f. Is heard around the world
g. No one helps for fear of her torment
I know how I would described it, and it involves splitting the atom............
You know what else causes radiation? The sun! I don’t know but if something destroyed the face of the planet, is it possible the electromagnetic field and ozone could have been effected? Might this cause harmful radiation to enter?
What's unfamiliar about "evening and morning"? It's only unfamiliar to those who want to inject some other agenda into the text.![]()
A rotating sphere and a point source of light will result in "sunrise" and "sunset". When God said, "Let there be light", He didn't specify the nature of its source.what do i do with the fact that He didn't make the sun & moon in their place until the 4th day? morning and evening without the sunrise or sunset is a bit unfamiliar, unless you live in a cave.. or Alaska lol![]()
the first scientist was Noah, he built the ark using it and invented fire, he was also the first ecologist, butcher and wine producer
A rotating sphere and a point source of light will result in "sunrise" and "sunset". When God said, "Let there be light", He didn't specify the nature of its source.![]()
Thanks for taking the time.The particular cities I am speaking of have been vitrified........<----Sand and dirt fused into glass by a thermonuclear blast.....with bodies strewn about and highly irradiated...........for the sake of reading I googled "cities in Pakistan and India showing signs of vitrification"
Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.
For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945...........
Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts. Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion. Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out. Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though it is not a cure.
When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death.
These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude. One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely.
While the skeletons have been carbon-dated to 2500 BC, we must keep in mind that carbon-dating involves measuring the amount of radiation left. When atomic explosions are involved, that makes then seem much younger.
Interestingly, Manhattan Project chief scientist Dr J. Robert Oppenheimer was known to be familiar with ancient Sanskrit literature. In an interview conducted after he watched the first atomic test, he quoted from the Bhagavad Gita:
"'Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.' I suppose we all felt that way."When asked in an interview at Rochester University seven years after the Alamogordo nuclear test whether that was the first atomic bomb ever to be detonated, his reply was,
Ancient cities whose brick and stonewalls have literally been vitrified, that is, fused together, can be found in India, Ireland, Scotland, France, Turkey and other places. There is no logical explanation for the vitrification of stone forts and cities, except from an atomic blast
A rotating sphere and a point source of light will result in "sunrise" and "sunset". When God said, "Let there be light", He didn't specify the nature of its source.![]()
A rotating sphere and a point source of light will result in "sunrise" and "sunset". When God said, "Let there be light", He didn't specify the nature of its source.![]()
Unfortunately, the science/technology we have today, the Lord refers to as sorceries, which cause man to commit thefts and murders (Rev 9:21). These sorceries are attributed to all the environmental damage described in Revelation 8 & 9, from which man will not repent from worshipping (Revelation 9:20).My mind is blown by science. I still cant figure out how they can supposedly know all this stuff. Just seems unreal to me.
I cant even figure out how a telephone works. HOW IN THE WORLD can someone hear me talking to them on the phone hundreds of kilometers away? ITS INSANE.
There is no possible way telephones are real. I just cant wrap my mind around how they work, LET ALONE the internet. HOW can we talk here? How does the picture get to the TV? How doesnt electricity just fry everything when you turn the light switch on?
The guys who know this stuff are geniuses NO DOUBT. I do sometimes wonder, have we gone too far? Why didnt God tell us any of this? Why didnt God tell Moses "hey turn the lights on buddy, just do this and electricity". I dont know the answer to that.
But I count much of technology as a BLESSING. Fridge is a great blessing, as is the freezer, electricity in general is awesome. Heating on houses. I love it all!
Perhaps God works everything in HIS TIMELINE and He saw that in THIS TIME we are in, we need electricity, but didnt before, due to massive population growth!
I believe in PREDESTINATION: God working it all out!
My mind is blown by science. I still cant figure out how they can supposedly know all this stuff. Just seems unreal to me.
I cant even figure out how a telephone works. HOW IN THE WORLD can someone hear me talking to them on the phone hundreds of kilometers away? ITS INSANE.
There is no possible way telephones are real. I just cant wrap my mind around how they work, LET ALONE the internet. HOW can we talk here? How does the picture get to the TV? How doesnt electricity just fry everything when you turn the light switch on?
The guys who know this stuff are geniuses NO DOUBT. I do sometimes wonder, have we gone too far? Why didnt God tell us any of this? Why didnt God tell Moses "hey turn the lights on buddy, just do this and electricity". I dont know the answer to that.
But I count much of technology as a BLESSING. Fridge is a great blessing, as is the freezer, electricity in general is awesome. Heating on houses. I love it all!
Perhaps God works everything in HIS TIMELINE and He saw that in THIS TIME we are in, we need electricity, but didnt before, due to massive population growth!
I believe in PREDESTINATION: God working it all out!
A couple of decades back science found that the universe was not only expanding, but was picking up speed in its expansion.
The name science gave for this newly discovered phenomenon was dark energy.