Scripture Art and Various Creative Conceptions Born of Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this one today. I don't know what else to say about them :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I think this Scripture verse goes better overall with the images in this panel :)

It does look quite similar to my previous panel, though I did quite a bit of work to it :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this panel during the week.

It also has the Hand of God image/element in it, though it is much more subtle :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Great going Phoenician* Lady (that means *Purple) :love::LOL::ROFL: Your work is always a joyful blessing.
Thank you Bob :) I always appreciate your input and feedback :love:

I haven't posted any of my new panels for a while, so thought I would share some of them now
:geek:

I know the Beatitudes are among your favorite Scripture verses (y)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I originally designed this with a different Mathew verse for Bob,
but redid it featuring another verse that also had to do with Light :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Please pray this prayer ^ ^ with me for all those who still suffer and may die of this
disease, that they may stop using, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live.

When at the end of the road we find that we can no longer function as a human being, either with or without drugs, we all face the same dilemma. What is there left to do? There seems to be this alternative: either go on as best we can to the bitter ends—jails, institutions or death—or find a new way to live. (NA Literature, "We Do Recover")

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I originally had the following Scripture verse on this panel, then changed it to 1 Peter 3:15 by request :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I have made alterations to the panel in post number 109 :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

This is better still. I made room around the angel by reversing the background :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
You know, I use to wish your font was more bold so I could make them out more. Me eyes are weak. Now I am thankful when it causes me to zoom in because I lean in on not only the message but the detail of your creation that I might had missed otherwise. Beautiful Magenta.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You know, I use to wish your font was more bold so I could make them out more. Me eyes are weak. Now I am thankful when it causes me to zoom in because I lean in on not only the message but the detail of your creation that I might had missed otherwise. Beautiful Magenta.
Thank you, Renee :) Fonts are tricky because so few of them are available in bold, and too many of them are excessively fancy and therefore hard to read, or else they are overly plain, and I do not want to use anything like Times New Roman on my panels :oops: I do try to make them as legible as possible without making the text too dark, and also add a highlight effect around the text to further separate it from the background to hopefully enhance/improve ease of reading...