Secession is the only hope for peace in USA.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
He said he has "dyslexic" and he apologized, this has nothing to do with a sinful nature!!!

Just sad!:(
If you read my post (#419) you will see that I pointed out that he understood perfectly what the topic was and articulated it in (#405). I did not take his remark as an apology, but as a changing of words to fit what he believed secession would result in.

Quantrill

wildboi

Oct 20, 2018
We certainly need to pray for our country.

But consider this. Our country was based on Christianity. The people who made up the fabric of our country were Christian. Not every person was Christian, but overall the country was Christian. It was built from a Christian world view. No matter which party was in power the Bible believing Christian was not threatened. His conservative views were not threatened. There were conservatives in the Democratic party then.

But now, the country is less and less Christian. Ten commandments are taken away from county, state, and federal courthouses where they once stood. The atheistic liberal left has taken over the Democratic party. Abortion must be honored by them. Homosexuality must be allowed. Homosexuals must be allowed to even adopt children.

You mentioned "to bring us back together as human beings". Are you willing to let the atheistic left have their way? For they are not willing to let you have yours. What would such a unity be based on?

It is often said that if God doesn't judge this country, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. And you know that ain't going to happen. We may well have lived out our purpose and are a nation with judgement next in our future.

Quantrill
Well Benjamin Franklin has something surprising to show you then.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Does any body besides you and I know who your screen name is after? A murdering pro. Dixie terrorist thug.
Why ask me? I doubt many know the history of Quantrill as that history has been distorted. And of course from your response you have bought into that written by the victors.

Quantrill
Perhaps he has an Adamic sin nature whatever that is. Fairly certain he's not dyslexic though.