Secrets from above! Forum Game :D

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The person above me can read minds but only when they are thinking about food.
(That's not a secret. That's just knowing what women think about. lol)

The person above me is buying a 50 pound bag of bird feed because she worries about the local birds starving in summer.
 
The person above me talks to herself and herself answers back.

Is there something wrong with that? Because I asked myself and I concluded with myself that it wasn't. :p

And the person above me has a secret tunnel underneath her house.
 
Last edited:
The person above me drives an old VW with a bumper sticker that says "give peace a chance".
 
The person above me swoons every time a Direct TV commercial comes on TV and Jon Bon Jovi sings with his guitar. She also now has that jingle stuck in her head like an earworm.
 
The person above me is afraid of hairy burgers

Not intending to break the game, but given that I share a house with my Father's dog, a half Tibetan Mastiff, half bloodhound mix that sheds like he is broadcast spreading manure, I have ingested a great deal of hair, unintended, over the years. So long as the hair belongs to the dog, that's one thing. A hair in my chicken sammich from Burger King = WRETCH.
 
I person above me just wretched up a hair ball and isn't even a cat.
 
The person above me sneaks into my yard ant night and applies field fertilizer to make the grass grow. He thinks it's funny to watch my fat butt mow three times a week.
 
The person above me is thinking of investing in goats.

The person above me planted that idea into my head because she has an unhealthy obsession with Feta cheese and she's hoping I'll go into business making it.
 
The person above me planted that idea into my head because she has an unhealthy obsession with Feta cheese and she's hoping I'll go into business making it.

Naw, I was actually thinking of your lawn. :) Besides, you can make an exceedingly passable Feta with cows milk, of which we have plenty!

The person above me owns a cheese making business.
 
The PEOPLE above me have an unhealthy obsession with toe cheese

The person above me is toe-cheese intolerant, and I am writing a strongly worded letter to the admins to let them know of this grave injustice.
 
The person above me does not know the term snitches get stitches lol

The person above me doesn't realize that saying only applies to prison life. She has spent too much time in the BDF, which operates on prison rules.