The person above me wouldn't touch that cheesecake part with a ten foot pole for fear I'd start talking cheese again. lol
(Toe cheese? No idea. Just came to mind as an alternative cheese, but cheese seems to remain a theme on this.)
The person above me and I are going to the person above hers house for strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and I hope there's a place to lie down for a few hours, because I'm lactose intolerant, but still like ice cream. (Which reminds me. About time for a lactose free, sugar free strawberry milkshake.)
The person above me is a huge sumo wrestling fan.
That makes two of you. :X
The person above me is super clumsy. Just the other day she tripped over a slice of bread, fell into her own shadow, and sat up with strawberry cheesecake all over her face.![]()
And we won't even mention my novel is about stuffed animals. Although...
The person above me says "Soda" with the same nasally twang my Southern aunt teased me about -- the upstate New York accent.
the person above me has hairy toes and they like to braid their toe hairs.
The person above me don't like copperheads'.
(I know! Really! Everything but LI IS north of New York City, so why aren't they just Southern NY?)this person above me needs to know i've been reassured by a friend from Tennesee
that i "talk like TV"
also that 'upstate NY' covers a vast amount of ground and there are different accents involved.
(why is absolutely everything north of Manhattan called upstate NY??)