Seek and ye shall find

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone. I have only just found this group and am glad to join. After looking for Bible Study groups in England, I have found it hard to meet anyone who actually wants to study the word in depth and if they do, despite good hearts, they skip the most important questions or are unable to agree on the answers. I am still looking for the answers and although I know that there doesn't seem to be anyone that has "all the answers" apart from Jesus Christ, I would appreciate some help on questions that seem to be left without a credible answer that I can take to heart as "truth" on some things. I read and take to heart all that is in the KJV and love the Word of God. Thanks for accepting me Brothers and Sisters.

tinar

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone. I have only just found this group and am glad to join. After looking for Bible Study groups in England, I have found it hard to meet anyone who actually wants to study the word in depth and if they do, despite good hearts, they skip the most important questions or are unable to agree on the answers. I am still looking for the answers and although I know that there doesn't seem to be anyone that has "all the answers" apart from Jesus Christ, I would appreciate some help on questions that seem to be left without a credible answer that I can take to heart as "truth" on some things. I read and take to heart all that is in the KJV and love the Word of God. Thanks for accepting me Brothers and Sisters.

Hi I understand what you mean that is exactly I want to read bibl e group everyday it would be nice!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome aboard. Well while there is lots of members that enjoy discussing the word, you might run into the same problem here...peeps unable to agree on the answers. I personally still believe it is a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your times here as well. God Bless you.

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you so much for that. You know I do find that if we are willing to listen to everyone, there is always some Gold Nuggets of Truth to be found even if we do not all agree.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thank you so much for that. You know I do find that if we are willing to listen to everyone, there is always some Gold Nuggets of Truth to be found even if we do not all agree.
Couldn't agree more...:)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
You will always find different Christians disagreeing on the answer to questions.. That is normal.. The point of asking and gathering the answers is to allow you to compare the answers against the template of the Word of God.. And also going to the LORD and praying for the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth.. Yes no one have all the answers and that's why God wants us to fellowship and discuss these things.. Usually someone in a group like this will have the right answer and it is up to others to either accept it or reject it..

I also love the KJV :) I quote it often in here. (y)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Many of my fav shows are filmed in your area, it is so beautiful. I replied to your other post and look forward to hearing from you in the other forums, God bless!

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
Welcome aboard. Well while there is lots of members that enjoy discussing the word, you might run into the same problem here...peeps unable to agree on the answers. I personally still believe it is a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your times here as well. God Bless you.
Thank you ChaliRenee, such a nice welcome. Nice to meet you as well.

T

tasha66

Hi I'm new here too!
I'm not a Bible expert by any means, but I personally don't think that semantics re the word of God or the Bible matter too much. You can argue the different meanings of a Hebrew phrase (or the context of something - whatever), till the cows come home I guess. I believe what matters is being a good, kind person and trying to live up to the basic ideals that Jesus taught. It's hard, and He knows that we fail as we're human, but we can just try our hardest I guess.
Welcome anyway!
Cheers :)