Self-Justification Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Depleted
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

Guest
I thought it would be nice to give a thread to those who think they alone are justified.

Please! My gift! Enjoy!
shy-whistler.gif
 
Well you see ( looks down on everyone with prideful and judgemental eyes and a smirk) I alone am justified because I am perfect in every way I alone follow the law fully i alone am holy and righteous I alone hold all the correct doctrines and how dare any of you disagree with me I alone am sinless I alone am true Christian- wait this isn't the bible discussion forum? oops wrong place my bad:b
 
  • Like
Reactions: Depleted
I tend to justify myself with things like comedy stuff. It's funny and it's meant in jest (if they say like a few cusswords and that's it). Game grumps too. But just the animated ones, the actual full show is way too vulgar
 
ok so.... I went to the bible discussion forum to repost what i said here because it was clearly in the wrong forum but sadly hundreds of people beat me to the punch their all saying this kind of stuff in all kinds of threads and debates.
early bird gets the worm or in this case the glory and honor- in our own minds :b