SELF REFLECTION:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Who am I

Who amI?
Do you really want to know?
I am the one that you pass by,
As you are rushing to and fro.

I am there,
As you hurry down the street.
I am here,
But me you do not greet.

I sit beside you on the bus
As we ride to school each day.
But I never make much fuss,
I sit silent and I pray.

Am I that dirty ragged boy,
That's standing in the cold?
I do not smile,I have no joy,
"I love you"I never have been told!

Who amI?
The drunk that's at your feet?
I really wish that I would die,
Instead of living on the street.

I live in your neighborhood,
Just two houses down.
When I ask if you are doing good,
You look at me and frown.

I see you go to church each week,
In all your Sunday best.
But when we pass,you do not speak
Even though you've been so blessed.

Who am I?
Just what would you have me say?
I am those that you pass by,
I AM THEY!

LUKE10:29..................AND WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR?
BLESSINGS!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Beautiful Sister, this is so beautiful, we get so busy, so wrapped in our own, there is so much passing by.

He said, "The one who showed him mercy." And Jesus said to him, "You go, and do likewise."
Luke 10:37

In the verses to follow He speaks of Mary and Martha, so maybe we spend time with Him in worship and prayer, then spend more time looking out for our neighbors, rather than just pass them by.

This is so good. Thank you for taking the time to bless us. I love you Sis. God Bless you for your great big compassionate heart. God has blessed you richly.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Your poem reminds me of the time I was on my way to church and my car stalled at the last stop sign to make the turn to the church.

It was a van, couldn’t push it off to the side, and didn’t have triple A then. This was years ago. My husband was away too.

I watched cars going past me and turning towards the church. No one stopped to help. It was a large many membered church.

But, off to the side was a homeless man with a sign. He came to my rescue, pushed it off the road, and looked inside the motor. Couldn’t find anything wrong so he got in to try to start. It started immediately. Nothing was ever found to cause a stall and it didn’t ever repeat that. But, I made a new friend.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you ALL so very much! Stones what a blessing!.
What I if it was an angel? He said for us to be CAREFUL ,lest we entertain angels unaware! Especially as it turns out there was nothing wrong! Many blessings to my family here! We just NEVER know do we?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Thank you ALL so very much! Stones what a blessing!.
What I if it was an angel? He said for us to be CAREFUL ,lest we entertain angels unaware! Especially as it turns out there was nothing wrong! Many blessings to my family here! We just NEVER know do we?
Naw...just a nice humble homeless man. I started taking coffee to Him when I was at his spot.

Theophilos

Aug 4, 2019
Beautiful poem, thank you for sharing. It reminds me of the words of St John Chrysostom “don’t bring gold and silver into your church while leaving Christ starving in front of it,” in reference to the Parable of Last Judgement.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Beautiful poem, thank you for sharing. It reminds me of the words of St John Chrysostom “don’t bring gold and silver into your church while leaving Christ starving in front of it,” in reference to the Parable of Last Judgement.

Thank you. I haven't written in yrs,but someone found out I could and said a little prayer for me....lol. Cc. has caused me to do some serious soul searching and praying. I want ALL I do or say to be in love! I genuinely love ppl and some are very hurtful here. Stay alert and pray always before coming here. Blessings!

Theophilos

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you. I haven't written in yrs,but someone found out I could and said a little prayer for me....lol. Cc. has caused me to do some serious soul searching and praying. I want ALL I do or say to be in love! I genuinely love ppl and some are very hurtful here. Stay alert and pray always before coming here. Blessings!
Thanks. Are there nonbelievers picking on Christians here?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thanks. Are there nonbelievers picking on Christians here?
No sad to say its supposed to be believers picking on believers! There are so many diverse beliefs here and ppl just can't agree to disagree. They ALL want to be right.We are supposed to be of the household of faith, satan is using this to divide and overthrow. It must break Gods heart,it certainly distresses me. Just stay strong in the word and prayer. Don't be shake.! Blessings!

Theophilos

Aug 4, 2019
No sad to say its supposed to be believers picking on believers! There are so many diverse beliefs here and ppl just can't agree to disagree. They ALL want to be right.We are supposed to be of the household of faith, satan is using this to divide and overthrow. It must break Gods heart,it certainly distresses me. Just stay strong in the word and prayer. Don't be shake.! Blessings!
Thank you. We are a collective body of Christians, regardless of creed. If we believe in Christ as our savior, we are Christians. All differences are expressions of that mystery. All differences are models.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Youre welcome! We can only prsy that everyone will come to that same conclusion!