Senator Pacquiao a born again christian but turns into a professing christian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
Just truth meron po akong mahalagang katanungan po sa inyo, set aside muna sandali ang politis. Kung sakaling bawiaan kayo ng buhay mamaya o bukas, kayo po ba ay nakakatiyak 100% papunta sa langit?
Thank you

May 29, 2018
Just truth meron po akong mahalagang katanungan po sa inyo, set aside muna sandali ang politis. Kung sakaling bawiaan kayo ng buhay mamaya o bukas, kayo po ba ay nakakatiyak 100% papunta sa langit?
Thank you
Yes, as what I said lately once you believe and in Christ you are already born again qualifies you to enter heaven, just simply it is. Like Pacquiao if he really did it, same he is candidate for heaven, but what he did now for unchristian actions, may lost his crown in heaven just like he lost his crown as world boxing champion when he was defeated lately by Australian boxer. Pacquiao may lost his crown in heaven for using his senate seat as instrument for obstruction of justice.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
It is my personal opinion, from everything I've seen and heard, that Pacquiao had a genuine conversion, and that he's serious about his faith.

However, it is also my personal opinion that getting involved in politics is like getting sucked into a dark black hole.

I sincerely hope he'll make right decisions, and do right things.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
Yes, as what I said lately once you believe and in Christ you are already born again qualifies you to enter heaven, just simply it is. Like Pacquiao if he really did it, same he is candidate for heaven, but what he did now for unchristian actions, may lost his crown in heaven just like he lost his crown as world boxing champion when he was defeated lately by Australian boxer. Pacquiao may lost his crown in heaven for using his senate seat as instrument for obstruction of justice.
Okay, you just made a point in here and I could no longer comment on the activities of Mr. Pacquaio. If that's a big deal for you of the alleged wrong doing of Pacquiao, I think it is rightful to pray for him, what about that?

Thank you kabayan

May 29, 2018
Okay, you just made a point in here and I could no longer comment on the activities of Mr. Pacquaio. If that's a big deal for you of the alleged wrong doing of Pacquiao, I think it is rightful to pray for him, what about that?

Thank you kabayan
Yes, we as a believers it is rightful to pray for him. It is not more rightful to reprove or rebuke him?

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
Yes, we as a believers it is rightful to pray for him. It is not more rightful to reprove or rebuke him?
Had someone given you the authority to rebuke a Senator? Would you mind to explain “rebuke” otherwise it would be a repeat of misunderstanding of your post? Well of course, we are entitled to our own opinion but do you have the guts to rebuke Senator Pacquiao? If you rebuke someone, you speak severely to them because they have said or done something that you do not approve of. Am I on the same page in understanding your rebuke? And since this is a CC, would it be cool to have some scriptural backing of your assertion?

Thanks and God bless

May 29, 2018
Thank you
fredoheaven I would like to reiterate as what I said previously once you believe and in Christ you are already born again qualifies you to enter heaven, and one of the pre-requisite is WATER BAPTISM commanded by Jesus.

Jul 9, 2017
When a person is baptized then they become a born again Christian(John 3:5). When Our Lord is speaking of water and the Spirit, He is referring to Baptism. This is exemplified in His own Baptism when He was baptized, in water, and the Holy Spirit descended, like a dove, from Heaven.

Feb 5, 2013
so you were saying delimma is innocent? LOL....She's proven guilty in court as drug protector for big time druglords and already jailed for months.....Paolo duterte can't be guilty since all the allegations were just so nonsense . You can't judge pacquiao for what he is, only God knows everything about him. As Christian ,we shouldn't do that to fellow believers . As for me , Pacquiao is very humble man despite of his achievements. He helps many poor people here in mindanao. of course , he's the real deal "born again".

Nov 6, 2018
Thank you
FIRE_of_ELIJAH who said that she is already proven in court as drug protector??? You do not know that her
court case is still undergoing that she is not yet proven guilty. Ang mga Judge sa Muntinlupa ay umiiwas na hawakan ang kaso niya dahil alam nila na madaya ang kaso na sinampa sa kanya.

Nov 6, 2018
so you were saying delimma is innocent? LOL....She's proven guilty in court as drug protector for big time druglords and already jailed for months.....Paolo duterte can't be guilty since all the allegations were just so nonsense . You can't judge pacquiao for what he is, only God knows everything about him. As Christian ,we shouldn't do that to fellow believers . As for me , Pacquiao is very humble man despite of his achievements. He helps many poor people here in mindanao. of course , he's the real deal "born again".
FIRE_of_ELIJAH who said that she is already proven in court as drug protector??? You do not know that her
court case is still undergoing that she is not yet proven guilty. Ang mga Judge sa Muntinlupa ay umiiwas na hawakan ang kaso niya dahil alam nila na madaya ang kaso na sinampa sa kanya.

Nov 6, 2018
FIRE_of_ELIJAH who said that Sen.De Lima is already proven in court as drug protector??? You do not know that her

Oct 30, 2019
May 29, 2018
Delima has admitted that she had sexual relations with her driver, a married man. So she used her economic power to persuade a married man to commit adultery. This is the behavior you appear to be defending. Our values should be based on the Bible not on political views.

I have no doubt Pacquiao is a committed Christian.
David a devoted to God of Old Testament but he still committed a sin both adultery and murder, but De Lima is not a great believer like David. Pacquiao was the one responsible of kicking Sen.De Lima from Senate justice committee that investigated the rampant killings...