Serious request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
So my grandfather is coming close to death. Ive been thinking about it alot, Ive wanted to talk with him about Christ while I can, and Ivr been worried about him.

Ive seen him multiple times now, but I could never get myself to bring up the topic of Christ to him. So tonigjt I decided to send him a text.

I told him about why I came to Christ, and encouraged him to do so, if he hasnt already. I made it as gentle as I could, trying hard to sound as inoffensive as I possibly could.

The message of course is fairly long, and I really hope he reads it.

Please, please pray that he reads my text, and really thinks about it. Please pray that God motivates him to read it, and guides him as he does. Please pray that the Lord be with him, and guides him on his last days on earth, however long it may be.

Thank you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Yeraza_Bats and this prayer. Let his grand father read text message and accept you as his Lord. Please save this soul, let you lessen his suffering and bless him. Lord please take care of grand father, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Yeraza, the Lord knows our prayers before we even ask. May He grant you your request, as the Holy Spirit speaks to your grandpa to open things you want to speak with him about. In Jesus' Name.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for the salvation of your grandfather. It was good of you to send that message about what was on your heart.