SETTING THE SCENE FOR THE ANTICHRIST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abiding

This is your brain on.........:p

N

nathan3

To: [size=+1]genniet[/size]

You just butchered the scriptures for the sake of your own thoughts. Not what is written. I gave you documentation from the Bible. I documented even Satan's name in the Greek from the manuscripts the Bible was taken from. Your ignoring what is written. That we can clearly see.

But continue to believe as men have taught you to believe . Continue still as you want. But I'll pass on your thoughts, and that it for what it says.

I would caution you to take the scriptures at His Word for what God and Christ says. And put aside mans non sense.

Last edited:
N

nathan3

[size=+1]Genniet[/size]22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
What does that verse mean to you? Just curious.

I did not cover what the Elects roll will be during that time. I can. But I already gave you scripture to explain what ;" the shortening " of Antichrist reign means................And he is going to be booted from heaven to this earth, as he is. Satan will never be born of women. He is a super natural cherub. And I gave you documentation for that I'm sure. I think now you over read all the reference notes , ex: (Rev. 12:9) All you had to do was do a search and read those scriptures.
The questions you asked were already answered.

Last edited:
A

Abiding

Will the real antichrist please come out? Scene #1

Jan 24, 2013
hhh.jpg

Then I will post on one of the many other threads that he or someone else has on this very same regurgitated topic.

I say today is the day of salvation and tomorrow is not promised. I say that together with you all, that we can end this suffering and bring heaven on earth.

Do you believe in the power you were given?

D

doulos

View attachment 50159

Then I will post on one of the many other threads that he or someone else has on this very same regurgitated topic.

I say today is the day of salvation and tomorrow is not promised. I say that together with you all, that we can end this suffering and bring heaven on earth.

Garbage in, garbage out! Sad to see you are still promoting heresy. May I suggest you do as 2Ti2:15 instructs!

Apr 2, 2013
Garbage in, garbage out! Sad to see you are still promoting heresy. May I suggest you do as 2Ti2:15 instructs!
This is why I am here today. Because you believe that these people are but garbage to be thrown out! Look at them! We have an obligation to these people since we claim to know Christ.

D

doulos

This is why I am here today. Because you believe that these people are but garbage to be thrown out! Look at them! We have an obligation to these people since we claim to know Christ.
justamazed I do not believe people are gabage to be thrown out. The garbage that needs to be thrown out is the heresy you teach. I am sorry you have been decieved I will keep you in my prayers and hope that others who see and read the false gospel you promote also show love and keep you in their prayers also. Once again may I suggest you do as 2Ti2:15 instructs.

B

Bistabuster

No that’s not right
definition of antichrist as you put it
You want to see antichrists in other verses besides the above four verses.

Rv17:12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them
: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Ten antichrist kings that make war with the Lamb and give their power and strength unto the beast.

Ten antichrist kings in the book of Revelation or do you think they are friends of Jesus.

Here is another in the Book of Daniel that come out of the ten, the little horn that war with the saints or do you think he’s a friend of Jesus too.

Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

The word antichrist, you stream a gnat and swallow a camel.

There are lots of antichrists in the Bible you just have to look.

You’re a funny man

You’re a funny man its you that much rather trust man’sdefinition of antichrist to support their man made doctrine than they would theWord of God.
You know, We're never right!:rolleyes:
Maybe we didn't check with you first!:eek:

B

Bistabuster

Since this thread is pretty much shot to smitherenes, I am going to ask some questions. To those who say there is no Antichrist for these last days, as well as those that believe the tribulation has already taken place, I want to know the following, with each one backed up with Scripture.
1. Where are we currently in prophecy?
2. Is the book of Revelation totally fulfilled? If not, what's left?
3. If the tribulation is already finished, what are we still doing here?
4. If there is no rapture, when do the saints leave?
5. To those that are absolutely against this thread............. why is it that some of you can mock, ridicule, and joke with the defenders of the thread, yet over 95% of the time no Scripture is ever listed to prove your point? Are we just supposed to believe you because there are more of you?

I would only suggest that before you answer, pray first. I am so worn out with this whole charade of arguments that shows no humility, no compassion, no love, and no long-suffering. Those that toy with the feelings of Christians in their theology should fear and tremble before God, because no matter how messed up any of us are with our doctrine, we are still His little ones.
I have already answered those questions in the PM I sent you. I hope you'll consider them carefully. Time will tell.

S

Seriphena

View attachment 50159

He said we are His hands and feet. Yes, we can help these little ones. If we don't help them, why should we expect God to help us?