seventh Day adventist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
I'll keep my eyes peeled for new SDA members and look at the "warm" reception they will receive here from the membership.
Well, they will from this member.... if they don't prove to be turkeys in other areas. I honestly don't have time for all the opportunities for bashing so many others seem to want to search out.

E

eternally-gratefull

Thanks, Magenta! I did not mean to have it interpreted that no one else keeps the Sabbath! Just that the SDAs could be found there, among others!
Thats what I understood you to be saying, they will be in those threads..

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Well, they will from this member.... if they don't prove to be turkeys in other areas. I honestly don't have time for all the opportunities for bashing so many others seem to want to search out.
Nor do I. While I do thoroughly enjoy kicking a hornet's nest from time to time, I can't make it a full-time job, and I'm kind of picky about what kinds of mooky I want to wade into. I won't say anything bad against SDA members here, but I won't sit idly by while others do.

Which reminds me of a question I've had on my mind (and this isn't directed at you Willie, it's just that I thought of this while replying) - if there are so many experts here at CC who can name off everything that is WRONG with this denomination or that one, can they, or will they educate everyone as to which denomination has it "right"? It sure seems easy to name off all the things that are wrong or to drag somebody's denomination through the mud, but I don't see much in the way of proclaiming what's the correct church to belong to.

...I find that curious and kind of "funny". Maybe it's just one of my sick observations of human behavior. I dunno.

Feb 7, 2015
Nor do I. While I do thoroughly enjoy kicking a hornet's nest from time to time, I can't make it a full-time job, and I'm kind of picky about what kinds of mooky I want to wade into. I won't say anything bad against SDA members here, but I won't sit idly by while others do.

Which reminds me of a question I've had on my mind (and this isn't directed at you Willie, it's just that I thought of this while replying) - if there are so many experts here at CC who can name off everything that is WRONG with this denomination or that one, can they, or will they educate everyone as to which denomination has it "right"? It sure seems easy to name off all the things that are wrong or to drag somebody's denomination through the mud, but I don't see much in the way of proclaiming what's the correct church to belong to.

...I find that curious and kind of "funny". Maybe it's just one of my sick observations of human behavior. I dunno.
That's easy. It's the one "we" go to.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

This has been my observation too. It might be as you say that the ones that do the most bashing of certain denominations even feel that it's important to even attend church on a weekly basis. No, you probably would not get too many recommendations from these types of members because they're probably afraid that they might be subjected to bashing as well.

Christian71

May 21, 2017
This has been my observation too. It might be as you say that the ones that do the most bashing of certain denominations even feel that it's important to even attend church on a weekly basis. No, you probably would not get too many recommendations from these types of members because they're probably afraid that they might be subjected to bashing as well.
Reminds me of a story an SDA friend of mine told me... He said that the saints were given a guided tour of heaven and they came upon this very large building with the doors shut... The angel turned to the group and said we have to be very quiet as we pass here because behind these doors are The Seventh Day Adventist and they think they are the ONLY ones here!... Brother Glen

C

CaptainGoat

Come on people. We need to find another Seventh Day Adventist for her. There must be at least another one somewhere in this world of ours and they could be on this site! So if you are one say "Hi" to the poster who is asking... We dont want her to feel that she is the only one left!
While I'm not, I do say "Hello" anyway! :)